FASHION, Loewe, Uncategorized LOEWE NAPA LEATHER MINI BAG 22 December 2010

I.. erm… caved and bought a wee little hand bag. I forgot the name, so let’s just call it the Loewe napa leather mini bag! It’s this ridiculously soft soft soft leather that is soooo supple and squooshy and smooshy. Ahhhhh… It’s actually the same napa leather as the Loewe leather tote I bought whilst in Barcelona, but just in a mini bag size. I like the simpleness of a plain black bag, and the mini size makes it excellent for when I’m just popping out and not in need of a big bag to stuff all my things into.

I’m also a big fan of the subtle Loewe logo, which is relatively unknown on the streets and embossed into the leather, so it’s not obvious to people. It’s quite the classic little bag that’s versatile enough to go casual or dressed up for a party (like when I carried it to the Brawl on the Bund function the other day)!

Loewe make really really gorgeous, supple leather bags. I’m surprised they’re not more popular!

Loewe… brings back memories of our time in Barcelona a few months ago 🙂

Little squooshy lambskin bag!

Slouchy goodness. I also like the super-subtle Loewe logo 🙂

My foodie Juicy Couture charms, teehee

Fits in my essentials with lots of room to spare.

Chic little brass plate, I love this!

Pic of me carrying it (35 weeks pregnant here!)

• pebzz posted on December 22, 2010 at 9:52 am

Looks lovely!!!

• beverly posted on December 22, 2010 at 1:25 pm

Hee it smells really nice too.. I think I’m obsessed with leather smells 😉

• jarmboo posted on December 22, 2010 at 9:57 am

spotted u carrying this bag in the photo in ur boxing post! haha. lovely bag! i love new leather smells. mmmmm…

• beverly posted on December 22, 2010 at 1:30 pm

You have sharp eyes, hehe!!

• l_i_z posted on December 22, 2010 at 1:30 pm

That is ADORABLE! 😀

• beverly posted on December 23, 2010 at 2:40 am

It’s such a cute bitty bag.. very useful when I just pop out of the house 🙂

• msbrightside posted on December 22, 2010 at 3:08 pm

What a cute size!

I’m a HUGE fan of Loewe nappa leather. I have that same tote you have, but in orangey-red (reddish orange?), and also a Nappa Aire and a Nappa Viento. <3

• beverly posted on December 23, 2010 at 2:57 am

I’m with ya! Their leather is one of the best IMHO. Isn’t that tote awesome? I’m a big fan of it.. sooooo nice and soft. I liked it in the metallic dark silver too, but it wasn’t as soft cos I think of the coating of metallic paint 🙁

• msbrightside posted on December 23, 2010 at 8:19 am

Yes I liked the look of the metallic one but I’m convinced that all metallic coatings will scratch or rub off over time!

• littlemisskeira posted on December 22, 2010 at 3:25 pm

Oh what a loewe coincidence! 😛

I just got a amazona 28 in Azur blue last week (on impulse really) but it’s starting to grow on me. And yes, Loewe leather is love! 😀

I love how ‘quietly’ elegant it looks on you!

By the way, all the best for your labour! I have a number of friends labouring this year end or early next year…I reckon the year of the golden rabbit is really popular! 🙂

• beverly posted on December 23, 2010 at 3:01 am

Niiiice, do you have pics? Id’ love to see your new bag! 🙂

This year/early next year is year of the Tiger.. Rabbit won’t be until Feb 2011, so ours will still be a lil Tiger boy!

• pebzz posted on December 22, 2010 at 9:52 am

Looks lovely!!!

• beverly posted on December 22, 2010 at 1:25 pm

Hee it smells really nice too.. I think I’m obsessed with leather smells 😉

• jarmboo posted on December 22, 2010 at 9:57 am

• beverly posted on December 22, 2010 at 1:30 pm

You have sharp eyes, hehe!!

• starbucksweetie posted on December 22, 2010 at 7:34 pm

I think it’s funny that you sold a bunch of bags, but just bought another one.

• beverly posted on December 23, 2010 at 3:08 am

Yeah LOL, can never get rid of my addiction

• l_i_z posted on December 22, 2010 at 1:30 pm

That is ADORABLE! 😀

• beverly posted on December 23, 2010 at 2:40 am

It’s such a cute bitty bag.. very useful when I just pop out of the house 🙂

• msbrightside posted on December 22, 2010 at 3:08 pm

What a cute size!

• beverly posted on December 23, 2010 at 2:57 am

• msbrightside posted on December 23, 2010 at 8:19 am

• littlemisskeira posted on December 22, 2010 at 3:25 pm

Oh what a loewe coincidence! 😛

I love how ‘quietly’ elegant it looks on you!

• beverly posted on December 23, 2010 at 3:01 am

Niiiice, do you have pics? Id’ love to see your new bag! 🙂

• starbucksweetie posted on December 22, 2010 at 7:34 pm

I think it’s funny that you sold a bunch of bags, but just bought another one.

• beverly posted on December 23, 2010 at 3:08 am

Yeah LOL, can never get rid of my addiction

• valska posted on December 24, 2010 at 2:30 am

I love Loewe bags. This one’s really nice, although I can never successfully carry a small bag anymore.

• beverly posted on December 24, 2010 at 3:56 am

Yeah I wonder how realistic it’ll be once we have a baby and a giant baby bag to tote around…. lol

• Anonymous posted on December 24, 2010 at 2:39 am

I am starting to appreciate Loewe bags alot more and kept looking at them while I was in Hong kong recently. Maybe my next bag will be a Loewe. My favourite bags are still Bottega and Prada.

• Anonymous posted on December 24, 2010 at 2:40 am

By the way, all the best in your delivery Beverly. I really enjoy reading your blog and am 27 weeks pregnant myself so I can really relate. 😛

• beverly posted on December 24, 2010 at 3:57 am

Ohhh do Bottegas get very soft/slouchy with use? I’ve never seen a used one, wish I could!

And how fun you are pregnant too.. congratulations to you and wishing you a safe and happy pregnancy 🙂

• pei posted on December 25, 2010 at 2:03 pm

yeap the Bottegas do get very soft/slouchy with use! mine’s in need of a good cleaning otherwise i’d break it out to show you…maybe next time when you’re in town (with the bub of course!!)!

• luvluvg posted on December 24, 2010 at 3:37 am