Beauty, Uncategorized LASH CURL 22 November 2010

My girl friend and I got our lashes curled at Browhaus over the weekend. Exceedingly pleased with them!! It takes about an hour to do but the effect is immediately and you get permanently curled lashes for 1-3 months afterwards (depending on how much you rub your eyes etc).

Personally, I like waking up with nicely curled lashes, and no need to use an eyelash or mascara to get a subtly refined look. A cool little way to ‘open up the eyes’ at a very reasonable cost 🙂

Permanently curled lashes FTW!
(my lashes are as-is, without using an eyelash curler or mascara)

• ichabunni posted on November 22, 2010 at 1:58 pm

lol awesome how we even got it at the same chain! which one did you go to? i went on sunday to the one at Paragon @ Orchard (best one imo since they dont hard sell as much)

yours look great!

• beverly posted on November 23, 2010 at 12:29 am

Hehe yeah such a co-incidence! I went to the one on Wulumuqi Lu here. So far, it’s holding up really well.. might go back to the same girl next time 🙂

• babyflite posted on November 22, 2010 at 3:18 pm

My girlfriends and I used to do it many years back. Doesn’t last 3 months though, will be quite lucky if it lasts 2 months.

• beverly posted on November 23, 2010 at 12:30 am

Yeah I reckon it’s more like 1-2 months but well worth the price IMHO as I don’t have to use curlers or mascaras anymore, woohooo

• babyflite posted on November 23, 2010 at 2:17 am

Haha yeah it’s nice. I used to do it every uni holiday when I come back to Singapore. Can’t remember why I stopped.

• Anonymous posted on November 23, 2010 at 2:20 am

I did mine at a branch at Holland Village. Loved them. Lasted less than 2 months though!

• beverly posted on November 23, 2010 at 12:49 pm

Yeah I think 1-2m sounds more about right… wish it was true they’d last for 3m though!

• ichabunni posted on November 22, 2010 at 1:58 pm

yours look great!

• beverly posted on November 23, 2010 at 12:29 am

• babyflite posted on November 22, 2010 at 3:18 pm

• beverly posted on November 23, 2010 at 12:30 am

• babyflite posted on November 23, 2010 at 2:17 am

• Anonymous posted on November 23, 2010 at 2:20 am

• beverly posted on November 23, 2010 at 12:49 pm

• beverly posted on November 23, 2010 at 12:31 am

D’oh!! Dya reckon one side’s lashes are just stubborn, or the girl who did it wasn’t very good? I’m carefully monitoring mine… heh

• ze_succubus posted on November 23, 2010 at 3:58 am

I think she mentioned my lashes were stubborn.. sigh.

• starbucksweetie posted on November 23, 2010 at 12:44 am

Very cool.

• beverly posted on November 23, 2010 at 12:56 pm

Thanks hon

• Anonymous posted on November 23, 2010 at 3:55 am

Nice picture. I guess that’s the view I would get if you were a Shanghai taxi driver and I was sitting in the back of your cab. Yes, I am deliberately avoiding entering an eyelash discussion!

• alyria posted on November 23, 2010 at 5:33 am

Hahaha hilarious!

• beverly posted on November 23, 2010 at 12:57 pm

Come on, I know you’re envious 😉 Curled lashes are awwwwesome

• alyria posted on November 23, 2010 at 5:32 am

I have never heard of this service before! How do they do it? You will have va-va VOOM lashes if you put mascara on now!

• beverly posted on November 23, 2010 at 1:00 pm

They use a curl solution and wrap your lashes and 1 hr later they’re permanently curled. So fun, and I love the look of it! 🙂

• beverly posted on November 23, 2010 at 12:31 am

• ze_succubus posted on November 23, 2010 at 3:58 am

I think she mentioned my lashes were stubborn.. sigh.

• starbucksweetie posted on November 23, 2010 at 12:44 am

Very cool.

• beverly posted on November 23, 2010 at 12:56 pm

Thanks hon

• Anonymous posted on November 23, 2010 at 3:55 am

• alyria posted on November 23, 2010 at 5:33 am

Hahaha hilarious!

• beverly posted on November 23, 2010 at 12:57 pm

Come on, I know you’re envious 😉 Curled lashes are awwwwesome

• alyria posted on November 23, 2010 at 5:32 am

• beverly posted on November 23, 2010 at 1:00 pm

• marmalade81 posted on November 23, 2010 at 11:23 pm

wow that looks great! was it expensive?

• beverly posted on November 24, 2010 at 12:44 am

I had a voucher but I think retail at Browhaus is about 200+RMB or something? Not too bad!

• marmalade81 posted on November 23, 2010 at 11:23 pm

wow that looks great! was it expensive?

• beverly posted on November 24, 2010 at 12:44 am