Parties, Uncategorized HOUSEWARMING PARTY 21 October 2010

Pics from a house-warming party we went to last week.. We haven’t been to an actual party-party in ages (well, since I got pregnant) so it was great to meet new people. Now our days are filled with going out with friends and lots of lunches/dinners instead. That is, until next week when I have my birthday dinner party (at my favourite restaurant/dessert bar HoF, yayyyyyyy!!) 😀 No clubbing afterwards though – at least not for me – d’oh!!

Blog-aholics

Apple employee with Apple hat, Apple shirt, Apple phone, Apple computer.. and likely Apple underwear 😉

We chilled out and gossiped in one of the bedrooms

With the Shanghai owner of one of my fave choc shops Awfully Chocolate!!

A slice of Awfully Chocolate heaven – super moist and soft and fudgey. YUMMMM!!!!

This is their new “cold poached chocolate”. It’s freakin’ luscious :)~

A little random, but a cute Swarovski crystal charm thing I made

Functions as a bag zipper charm, or a necklace!

I’ve never had a Pumpkin Spice Latte before.. are they any good?!

You Are a Pumpkin Spice Latte

You are a down to earth and friendly person. With you, what you see is what you get.
You may be surprised to learn how popular you are. People appreciate the simplicity and warmth you represent.

You are sweet and welcoming. You have a little spice to your personality but not so much that it offends anyone.
You have a subtle complexity that people appreciate over time. There is a lot more to you than meets the eye.

• rainingumbrella posted on October 21, 2010 at 1:23 am

Mmmmmm, Awfully Chocolate is amazing! I just love the cake they have there – poached chocolate I haven’t heard of yet, but it looks lovely and luscious. I like their dark chocolate ice cream too 😀

• beverly posted on October 21, 2010 at 3:46 am

I’m a big fan too – their choc cakes and HoF’s are my top 2!

• xstardustedx posted on October 21, 2010 at 1:33 am

Whoa. Is that Paul Ark in the second picture?

• beverly posted on October 21, 2010 at 3:50 am

Ya! you know him too?

• xstardustedx posted on October 21, 2010 at 11:34 am

I do! He lived in Bangkok, where I am from. I’ve never met him in person, but we’ve known each other online for a long time and he got my brother his first job years ago.

• beverly posted on October 21, 2010 at 2:19 pm

Heh how cool, small world 🙂

• hyperion1 posted on October 21, 2010 at 1:52 am

those chocolate desserts look dellcious!! 🙂

• beverly posted on October 21, 2010 at 4:01 am

So glad they’re here in Shanghai, because apart from Awfully Chocolate and HoF, there aren’t many wonderful choc places around!

• starbucksweetie posted on October 21, 2010 at 1:52 am

I love pumpkin spice lattes – they totally remind that fall is coming.

• beverly posted on October 21, 2010 at 4:01 am

i’ve never tried it, they don’t exist in AU/SG/SHA I think 🙁

• kare2711 posted on October 21, 2010 at 3:34 am

Awfully Chocolate Singapore? If so, I need to try the new cake!

• beverly posted on October 21, 2010 at 4:02 am

Dunno if they have it in the SG branches but if so, you gotta try the Cold Poached Choc.. it’s so good!

• cenedrah posted on October 21, 2010 at 6:09 am

Boy are you creative! That jewel charm is so pretty and, I’d imagine, perfect to pair with summer dresses too.

• beverly posted on October 21, 2010 at 2:32 pm

Hee thanks! I like how it sparkles.. and it’s actually really functional as a zipper pull cos it’s long 😛

• rainingumbrella posted on October 21, 2010 at 1:23 am

• beverly posted on October 21, 2010 at 3:46 am

I’m a big fan too – their choc cakes and HoF’s are my top 2!

• xstardustedx posted on October 21, 2010 at 1:33 am

Whoa. Is that Paul Ark in the second picture?

• beverly posted on October 21, 2010 at 3:50 am

Ya! you know him too?

• xstardustedx posted on October 21, 2010 at 11:34 am

• beverly posted on October 21, 2010 at 2:19 pm

Heh how cool, small world 🙂

• hyperion1 posted on October 21, 2010 at 1:52 am

those chocolate desserts look dellcious!! 🙂

• beverly posted on October 21, 2010 at 4:01 am

• starbucksweetie posted on October 21, 2010 at 1:52 am

I love pumpkin spice lattes – they totally remind that fall is coming.

• beverly posted on October 21, 2010 at 4:01 am

i’ve never tried it, they don’t exist in AU/SG/SHA I think 🙁

• fuchsiacow posted on October 21, 2010 at 10:58 am

The cold poached chocolate looks divine! Think I shall swing by to see if they have it in sg.

• beverly posted on October 21, 2010 at 2:33 pm

It’s rich but really lovely and tastes awwwwsome. Hope they have it in SG too, they should I believe!

• kare2711 posted on October 21, 2010 at 3:34 am

Awfully Chocolate Singapore? If so, I need to try the new cake!

• beverly posted on October 21, 2010 at 4:02 am