EUROTRIP: LONGCHAMP LIMITED EDITION EIFFEL TOWER BAG!

And so….. France came to an end.

It was one helluva gastronomic holiday! We had a fantastic time and I really enjoyed the trip. I was amazed at how well the French know, cook, and appreciate their food. The weather was lovely (though quite hot at times) as were the people. And it was in France that:

1) I first felt our baby kick
2) For the first time, someone gave me a seat on the train

… so it will always be memorable :)

We didn’t go crazy shopping in France, just bought the stuff you’ve seen in previous posts. But I did get a little French souvenir………… the limited edition Longchamp ‘eiffel tower’ bag!! I saw it selling in the airport and was SOLD. I like how light-weight it is, and how spacious it is inside. It’s going to be our baby bag, because it can keep a lot of stuff inside, and is very durable since it’s waterproof and can be machine-washed.

Most of all, I like the deep navy blue, and the white Eiffel Tower contrasted against it. A wonderful momento of Paris :)

Folds down so it can be popped into your luggage bag and opened out later

Limited edition Longchamp ‘eiffel tower’ bag!

Love the gold hardware

Pretty white against blue.

Modelling. Obviously not by me; this girl was hotter ;)

OK this is the ones of me carrying the bag

(2,672, 1)

Let's Chat!

Fiona says:

For a student, do you think the large is a good size? I bought a large, and it looks huge when I carry it! But in your picture it looks fine. Should have grabbed the medium!

Beverly! says:

I’m not sure if mine is the large or medium actually? I don’t use it on a daily basis though cos I don’t like big bags, but it made a fab hospital bag :P

beverlyh says:

Haven’t been on LJ for ages as I’ve been away myself – on a very similar holiday!! I also bought this bag as a Paris memento (I got it in the champagne though since I don’t wear blue)!! Are we living in identical parallel universes? I just looked through euro posts and so many similar visits – Berthillon, Avignon, FSH Chanel (I could instantly recognise which store from the outside; I also made a purchase from that store ;) ) Want to be back there now!

beverly says:

Ooooo nice, great minds think alike, hehe. Glad we checked out the same places too!

beverlyh says:

nakedpetals says:

amazing! you are slowly getting big, cool bag!

beverly says:

Heh getting there… over the half-way mark now!

jasmine_z says:

I have this bag! It’s fantastic for uni and can really contain a lot of stuffs :D I’m such a terrible user though, so much so the edges of my bag is wearing out. The great wall of china’s edition is rather cute too! (Picture here: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qssPNIwCsbs/TGPdEKjqmjI/AAAAAAAAHxM/lNQiQqd9a2Y/s400/LC.JPG) Would love to get it one day :)

beverly says:

I figure if we use it as a baby bag for sure i’tll get used to.. but it’s one of the sturdiest bags I’ve come across!
That China one is awesome, now I want it to remember our time in Shanghai, hehe

I love how the bag folds open, how practical!

beverly says:

it’s fab for travel, if you buy too much stuff and need an extra bag to stuff everything into ;)

Anonymous says:

How long were you in Paris for? It seemed like almost 2 weeks!
I can’t wait for your Barcelona posts.

beverly says:

Yeah France was that.. and the Barcelona for about 5 days afterwards :)

pingback_bot says:

User referenced to your post from EUROTRIP: LONGCHAMP LIMITED EDITION EIFFEL TOWER BAG! :: FOOD. FASHION. FERRETS. saying: […] http://beverly.livejournal.com/853145.html […]

vixette7 says:

Errr the handles n the trimmings are leather so u can’t actually machine wash it.

But u can use the bag cleaner to get rid of surface stains. Longchamp sell 1 inhouse specially for their bags.

Love the design!

beverly says:

Yeah that’s what I thought too but apparently it can still be put in the washing machine, weird..
It’s a dark blue anyway and I seldom get my bags dirty, so hopefully it will be fine!

nakedpetals says:

amazing! you are slowly getting big, cool bag!

beverly says:

Heh getting there… over the half-way mark now!

jasmine_z says:

That China one is awesome, now I want it to remember our time in Shanghai, hehe

I love how the bag folds open, how practical!

Anonymous says:

How long were you in Paris for? It seemed like almost 2 weeks!
I can’t wait for your Barcelona posts.

beverly says:

Yeah France was that.. and the Barcelona for about 5 days afterwards :)

pingback_bot says:

vixette7 says:

Love the design!

beverly says:

I love Longchamp! I’m always carrying a smaller red one with random black stitching on it. This looks so good on you!

beverly says:

That’d be a nice contrast! The smaller version is good, but I need this larger one so it can be a baby bag :)

claypot says:

Heh! Didn’t I remember you saying you didn’t like Longchamp because it was cheap looking? Not that I like Longchamp.

beverly says:

Yeah, I still don’t like the plain ones! I only like this limited edition eiffel tower print, and happy that it’ll make a fab baby bag, woo

claypot says:

Well, the print does make it more interesting.

tiffanyx says:

heeeee you got the bag as well!

As well as what…??

claypot says:

claypot says:

Well, the print does make it more interesting.

tiffanyx says:

heeeee you got the bag as well!

As well as what…??