FASHION, Hermes, Uncategorized HERMES HORN SCARF RING 7 March 2010

I’m loving the two gorgeous Hermes silk scarves Chris bought me for my birthday last year. There’s tons of ways to wear them, they’re really versatile! But one thing I’ve been eyeing for ages is to get the Hermes horn scarf ring – a big, solid piece that you thread the ends of the scarf into when you drape the scarf around the neck.

After holding off for months, I finally caved. Am so pleased with this ‘lil baby – Takes me a whole 2 seconds to wear my scarf and and it comes on/off so easily. Plus, I liked the muted, natural colour of the horn – it’ll go with lots of scarf designs.

Highly recommended for your Hermes scarves 🙂 Just thread through and off you go!

Hermes horn scarf ring

• jzlyn posted on March 7, 2010 at 5:04 am

Very cool!
    Coincidentally, I was actually looking for the palladium one but decided on the new Bolduc scarf ring. Now I am wondering if I should have picked up the Regate scarf ring ;p

• beverly posted on March 7, 2010 at 8:13 am

I just saw your post it’s GORGEOUS!! How does it work, does it go on the regular-sized scarves like mine, or is it only for twillys? 🙂

• jzlyn posted on March 7, 2010 at 8:45 am

For regular scarves. It’s a little tighter than Regate probably cos it’s square rather than round. For twilly, I actually have the tribord ring (which looks like a minature version of yours).

• ima_global_gal posted on March 7, 2010 at 9:42 am

Have you seen the booklets from Hermes that demonstrate different ways to wear their scarves? I think they’re called “Playtime with your scarf I & II” I thought maybe they might come with the purchase of a scarf, but since I’ve never actually purchased one, I’m not sure. I downloaded them in PDF form from the Hermes site and have used them as a guide to style scarves. I’m looking forward to the day when I get a real Hermes… 🙂

• beverly posted on March 7, 2010 at 10:07 am

I know they exist but I’ve never seen one in real life (eg. book format). I should ask next time 😛

• hposnm posted on March 7, 2010 at 11:03 am

Wow!

Y’know, I think I might have an old wierd jade-ish trinket from my grams somewhere which looks similar! (Definitely not Hermes, tho!) I really must hunt it down and see if it can be used as a scarf ring!

• beverly posted on March 7, 2010 at 12:17 pm

Oooo that sounds pretty, I adore jade and it’ll be cool to use something vintage! 🙂

• jzlyn posted on March 7, 2010 at 5:04 am

Very cool!

• beverly posted on March 7, 2010 at 8:13 am

• jzlyn posted on March 7, 2010 at 8:45 am

• weelisa posted on March 7, 2010 at 3:35 pm

I’m going to look into getting a gadget like that because I wear scarves ALL the time (if I don’t keep my neck warm, I get a sore throat – no, I can’t explain it either.)

I image googled Hermes scarves and they are, indeed, works of art (some people actually frame them as such!)

I feel less decadent now about asking for and getting a thick, silk Echo scarf for my birthday (retailing for about 100 or so Canadian.) It’s stunning – bright yellow with large blue and green butterflies on it.

Unfortunately, there’s no pic of the style on the Echo website, but they do have some gorgeous other patterns. Like I said, the silk is ~thick~, too, not like the cheapie brands that are paper-thin and get holes in them even when you gently hand wash them.
    I’m loving the Lilies in Bloom and the Sea Life scarf.

• ima_global_gal posted on March 7, 2010 at 9:42 am

• beverly posted on March 7, 2010 at 10:07 am

• hposnm posted on March 7, 2010 at 11:03 am

Wow!

• beverly posted on March 7, 2010 at 12:17 pm

• starbucksweetie posted on March 7, 2010 at 7:21 pm

I love your Hermes purchases.

• weelisa posted on March 7, 2010 at 3:35 pm

I’m loving the Lilies in Bloom and the Sea Life scarf.

• starbucksweetie posted on March 7, 2010 at 7:21 pm

I love your Hermes purchases.

• Anonymous posted on July 15, 2011 at 1:35 am

Backlinks

Klicova slova a jejich pouziti na strance je docela detailismus. Good info tady http://www.zpetneodkazy-linkbuilding.com/2011/05/analyza-na-klicova-slova-je-dulezitejsi-nez-by-se-mohlo-zdat

• Anonymous posted on July 15, 2011 at 1:35 am