FOOD, Japan, Uncategorized JAPAN: OHHHH THE SHOPPING!! 28 February 2010

It’s a shopping paradise in Japan.

Did quite a bit of shopping whilst I was there…. oops! Not my fault, I couldn’t help it, the stuff’s all too awesome 😉 I ADORE Japanese designed/made/sold stuff. The fashion is right up my alley, the skincare/cosmetics are top-notch and fascinating, and everything is just higher quality imho. It’s heavenly shopping there! Bought quite a bit but I didn’t take photos of everything because I’m too lazy and no one really cares what I buy anyway 😛

But here’s a couple of things that I DID end up photographing:

Was shocked (and delighted) to see Lush there! Unfortunately, everything was
in Japanese so couldn’t understand 😛 Ended up buying ‘Sympathy For the Skin’
moisturiser and the Strawberry massage bar… smells awesome 🙂

My Italian calfskin gloves, lined with cashmere. It cost a friggin’ FORTUNE and the
bright orange dirties so easily. Arghhh..

Bought Covermark cosmetics… yes, the same brand I was raving like a nutter
about, in my previous Favourite Cosmetics blog entry. This powder foundation
is perfection! I also bought Mum the liquid foundation and loose powder, cos
they’re soooo good.

KITSON!!!!! One of my fave brands in the USA, they had a store in Japan, yay

The back of the mad cute lil pouch

Kitson tee, that is very very very me 😛

Hello Kitty mineral water.. cos I like regressing into a 5 year old, okay?!

FASCINATING face wash/scrub I bought from the Onsen. As you rub the gel on
your skin, your dead skin cells ‘pills’ and balls up. When you wash it off, you’re
left with super smooth, silky, clear skin. I’m LOVING it!!!

A present for our furkids – jellies!

Incredible snacks Mum bought – in plain, and covered in white chocolate. Mmm..

• l_i_z posted on February 28, 2010 at 3:31 pm

I’m glad you found Lush while you were there! I love the strawberry massage bar, it smells so delicious!

I also love everything you got from Kitson 🙂

• beverly posted on March 1, 2010 at 4:46 am

It was good and bad.. cos i coudln’t read a THING! So I only got those 2 products, the only 2 i could recognise by sight/smell 😛

• lisette posted on February 28, 2010 at 3:39 pm

OHHHH THE SHOPPING!! indeed! ♥♥♥

I love Kitson as well. The purse is so cuuuute~ *wants*

• beverly posted on March 1, 2010 at 4:50 am

I actually saw it online and was coveting it, so i HAD to buy it when I saw it in the store… hehe

• tiffanyx posted on February 28, 2010 at 3:48 pm

heh we wanna see what you bought!!

• beverly posted on March 1, 2010 at 4:50 am

I’m too lazy to take pics of everything, heh. I’ll photograph some of the clothes tho!

• tiffanyx posted on March 1, 2010 at 6:06 am

ooh clothes~~ OK! 😀

• starbucksweetie posted on February 28, 2010 at 3:59 pm

Cute purchases. The cleanser where the skin pills up sounds fascinating. Remember when Biore pore perfect strips were all the rage? I was obsessed with getting stuff out of my skin.

• beverly posted on March 1, 2010 at 4:51 am

The Biore strips actually didn’t work for me.. I found em too harsh on my skin! the concept is awesome though.
      This cleanser is a bit like that, but over the whole face and milder. I looove how soft it feels afterwards

• l_i_z posted on February 28, 2010 at 3:31 pm

I also love everything you got from Kitson 🙂

• beverly posted on March 1, 2010 at 4:46 am

• lisette posted on February 28, 2010 at 3:39 pm

OHHHH THE SHOPPING!! indeed! ♥♥♥

I love Kitson as well. The purse is so cuuuute~ *wants*

• beverly posted on March 1, 2010 at 4:50 am

• tiffanyx posted on February 28, 2010 at 3:48 pm

heh we wanna see what you bought!!

• beverly posted on March 1, 2010 at 4:50 am

• tiffanyx posted on March 1, 2010 at 6:06 am

ooh clothes~~ OK! 😀

• starbucksweetie posted on February 28, 2010 at 3:59 pm

• beverly posted on March 1, 2010 at 4:51 am

• babyflite posted on March 1, 2010 at 2:38 am

I love the huge selection of gloves and other accessories that they have in the department stores. Too bad I live in Singapore now or I would have bought more. It’s annoying how calfskin leather gloves seem to make my hair all staticky when I touch my hair though due to the dry weather.

• beverly posted on March 1, 2010 at 5:21 am

Yeah their accessory collection made me quiver, hehe.
      I’m disappointed at how the calfskin is sooo fragile tho, and I should’ve gotten it in black so ti doesn’t show dirt so easily, dohhh

• babyflite posted on March 1, 2010 at 6:46 am

Yeah the one I bought was black. To be honest though, the leather ones just look nice. They dont keep your hands very warm even with the cashmere lining. :p

• susyspeed posted on March 1, 2010 at 3:19 am

I was wondering when we’d get another shopping post again! I love the stuff you buy 🙂

• beverly posted on March 1, 2010 at 5:28 am

I get lazy taking pics and blogging the stuff, oops 😛 japan’s awesome for shopaholics though, haha!

• babyflite posted on March 1, 2010 at 2:38 am

• beverly posted on March 1, 2010 at 5:21 am

Yeah their accessory collection made me quiver, hehe.

• babyflite posted on March 1, 2010 at 6:46 am

• susyspeed posted on March 1, 2010 at 3:19 am

• beverly posted on March 1, 2010 at 5:28 am

• vamprila posted on March 1, 2010 at 2:57 pm

There’s no LUSH in Shanghai? Think i spotted one in Venetian Macau, which is closer to you? Heheh! :p

• beverly posted on March 1, 2010 at 3:11 pm

No unfortunately, or at least not that I know of 🙁 so wish they did though, I love Lush!

• vamprila posted on March 1, 2010 at 2:57 pm

• beverly posted on March 1, 2010 at 3:11 pm

• tacofordinner posted on March 30, 2010 at 7:57 pm

That tootsie roll pouch was designed by my friend, Michelle! How funny that you found it in Japan. <3

• tacofordinner posted on March 30, 2010 at 7:57 pm