eBay, Uncategorized We’re Hiring 22 January 2010

I’m hiring 2 people for my team in Shanghai.

One is a senior marketing role that requires fluency in Chinese and English, and the other is for a more junior level for technical implementation of marketing initiatives. Both roles will cover Asia (China, Hong Kong, South East Asian countries, Japan) and the candidate should already be living in Shanghai and can start swiftly:

1. Marketing Project Manager – Lead on Product Marketing for the region. Project manage all seller communications (eDMs) and onsite promotions, analyze eDM and onsite promotions in order to evaluate, optimise and recommend existing and potential opportunities.
  2. Marketing Technical Executive – Lead on the implementation, QA and send-outs of seller communications (eDMs) and onsite promotions.

Please drop me a line if you are, or if you know anyone that may be, interested.

• tricia_sum posted on January 22, 2010 at 5:22 am

haha.. be prepared to go through a million CVs… we just ended our hiring process as well and had a TON of CVs 🙂

• Anonymous posted on January 22, 2010 at 10:53 am

Need any in-house counsel?!

• tricia_sum posted on January 22, 2010 at 5:22 am

• vixette7 posted on January 22, 2010 at 3:48 pm

i’ll forward the mangerial post to my friend. he’s based in shanghai and jobhunting. 🙂

• Anonymous posted on January 22, 2010 at 10:53 am

Need any in-house counsel?!

• vixette7 posted on January 22, 2010 at 3:48 pm

• madmoneymonkey posted on January 23, 2010 at 12:57 am

As always, I am interested! But unfortunately I have a family and a cooking school that I’d had to cart over, LOL!

• madmoneymonkey posted on January 23, 2010 at 12:57 am