Uncategorized RANDOMNESS 28 January 2010

Completely random pics.. that I can’t be bothered to make a random post about and/or I found lying around and felt like uploading 😛

Funny candid pic from the Barbie Cafe party 😉

Sephora haul, that Chris got whilst in Seattle on a business trip. Hooray!

Star with her sticky-out tongue, LOL

At Kevin’s Thai restaurant with friends

Awesome cocktails at Kevin’s Thai!

I thought I’d be brave and take a photo of me with no makeup
(though I do have tinted lipbalm on). I was having a good hair day 😛

• starbucksweetie posted on January 29, 2010 at 1:00 am

Bev, you look gorgeous in the last photo. I like your heart sweater and I think is Chris is mega sweet for buying you all that stuff from Sephora. They don’t have Sephora in Shanghai?

• beverly posted on January 29, 2010 at 1:33 am

The heart sweater was a purchase from Alannah Hill when we were in AU a few weeks ago – I love it 🙂

Sephora’s here but it’s crap.. hardly any brands 🙁

• starbucksweetie posted on January 29, 2010 at 1:00 am

• beverly posted on January 29, 2010 at 1:33 am

Sephora’s here but it’s crap.. hardly any brands 🙁

• quirk posted on January 29, 2010 at 12:50 pm

that’s amazing concealer right, bev? how is it? i’m planning to get a frd to buy it for me too after hearing rave reviews! what shade did you pick? 🙂

• beverly posted on January 29, 2010 at 2:30 pm

It’s not bad 🙂 Mine’s the 2nd lightest shade I think. The Estee concealer I posted about in my makeup post a few weeks ago is still the best though!

• quirk posted on January 29, 2010 at 12:50 pm