Meme quizzes, Uncategorized THIS IS ME 28 October 2009

Despite not having any makeup on and looking like a hobo, I LOVE this candid photo of me because it entirely captures everything about me:

* Zero makeup, messy hair tied up in a ponytail – come on, there’s nothing comfy-er about that!

* Ultra soft tee and shorts – the moment I get home, I throw off all my ‘nice clothes’ and happily veg in my home clothes

* Laptop – smack in front of me whilst I slouch on the couch. Cannot live without internet, you see.

* TV remote control – to channel surf my whole 2 English channels. Our cable TV broke…

* Magazine – on my right. For me to feed my brain with useless nonsense.

* Proenza Schouler bag – on my right. Because I like my belongings close to me – kinda like how a bag lady does.

* Pinky the flamingo – mostly hidden on my right. I’ve had this for years so she’s mostly bald now cos I keep picking/playing with her fur 😛

* Balenciaga bag – on my left. My true love 😉 It’s so dirty and ratty my friends are freaked out by it. But I looove playing with the tassles and huffing and smelling it. Yeah, I’m a bit odd.

Yep, this small pic is a total snapshot of ME. Love how it was so casual and candid too – Chris just dug out the camera and snapped the pic. Just need to whack in Chris and the ferrets and I’ve pretty much summed up my entire life *LOL*!

What about you? Post a pic in your blog of YOU and your life! And then show me 🙂

• starbucksweetie posted on October 28, 2009 at 1:05 am

Cute meme!

• beverly posted on October 28, 2009 at 9:09 am

Heh, it was v random, only cos Chris snapped that pic of me 😉

• rollagirl9 posted on October 28, 2009 at 1:17 am

Love this. My dear friend Beverly in her natural habitat. Miss you girl 🙂

• beverly posted on October 28, 2009 at 9:11 am

Hehe.. whether I’m in AU or CN, it’s about the same once i’m on the couch 😉 Yours is with your doggies!!

• good_lenchik posted on October 28, 2009 at 3:26 am

First thing I enter home I change into my tee and shorts (pants and hoodie in winter) and tie my hair into pony tail. Don’t like hair in my face when I’m at home. I brush my hair only in the morning and when i want to make a tidy pony tail. In the evening after the working day sofa in front of TV is my fav place. My bf and me often fight for the best spot to stretch the legs on the sofa, so does our baby boy Symbulus (mini poodle).

• beverly posted on October 28, 2009 at 9:13 am

Hehe we sound so similar, I love being totally comfy at home too – I dn’t care what Chris thinks 😛

• Anonymous posted on October 28, 2009 at 6:03 am

no make up ? you dont need it !

• beverly posted on October 28, 2009 at 9:15 am

aww thanks, you’re nice! but when I go out, I do need it – look a bit scary otherwise 😛

• starbucksweetie posted on October 28, 2009 at 1:05 am

• beverly posted on October 28, 2009 at 9:13 am

• beverly posted on October 28, 2009 at 9:13 am

• good_lenchik posted on October 28, 2009 at 3:26 am

• thefragrantelf posted on October 28, 2009 at 11:39 am

Very cute, love and yes, that’s you 🙂

• beverly posted on October 29, 2009 at 2:24 pm

Hehe yours would be similiar.. cept surrounded by perfumes and kitty!

• thefragrantelf posted on October 31, 2009 at 11:52 pm

Heehee, that’s about right 😀

• Anonymous posted on October 28, 2009 at 6:03 am

no make up ? you dont need it !

• beverly posted on October 28, 2009 at 9:15 am

• beverly posted on October 28, 2009 at 9:15 am

• Anonymous posted on October 28, 2009 at 6:03 am

no make up ? you dont need it !

• Anonymous posted on October 28, 2009 at 2:22 pm

=D

still looking cute! in one of my posts you see me looking SOO excited to study- i’ll try to post a picture of me in real life. lol.

• beverly posted on October 29, 2009 at 2:23 pm

Re: =D

Great blog and pics, you have one HOT body!

• thefragrantelf posted on October 28, 2009 at 11:39 am

Very cute, love and yes, that’s you 🙂

• beverly posted on October 29, 2009 at 2:24 pm

Hehe yours would be similiar.. cept surrounded by perfumes and kitty!

• thefragrantelf posted on October 31, 2009 at 11:52 pm

Heehee, that’s about right 😀

• beverly posted on October 29, 2009 at 2:24 pm

Hehe yours would be similiar.. cept surrounded by perfumes and kitty!

• thefragrantelf posted on October 28, 2009 at 11:39 am

Very cute, love and yes, that’s you 🙂

• Anonymous posted on October 28, 2009 at 2:22 pm

=D

• beverly posted on October 29, 2009 at 2:23 pm

Re: =D

Great blog and pics, you have one HOT body!

• beverly posted on October 29, 2009 at 2:23 pm

Re: =D

Great blog and pics, you have one HOT body!

• Anonymous posted on October 28, 2009 at 2:22 pm