Despite not having any makeup on and looking like a hobo, I LOVE this candid photo of me because it entirely
* Zero makeup, messy hair tied up in a ponytail – come on, there’s nothing comfy-er about that!
* Ultra soft tee and shorts – the moment I get home, I throw off all my ‘nice clothes’ and happily veg in my home clothes
* Laptop – smack in front of me whilst I slouch on the couch. Cannot live without internet, you see.
* TV remote control – to channel surf my whole 2 English channels. Our cable TV broke…
* Magazine – on my right. For me to feed my brain with useless nonsense.
* Proenza Schouler bag – on my right. Because I like my belongings close to me – kinda like how a bag lady does.
* Pinky the flamingo – mostly hidden on my right. I’ve had this for years so she’s mostly bald now cos I keep picking/playing with her fur 😛
* Balenciaga bag – on my left. My true love 😉 It’s so dirty and ratty my friends are freaked out by it. But I looove playing with the tassles and huffing and smelling it. Yeah, I’m a bit odd.
Yep, this small pic is a total snapshot of ME. Love how it was so casual and candid too – Chris just dug out the camera and snapped the pic. Just need to whack in Chris and the ferrets and I’ve pretty much summed up my entire life *LOL*!
What about you? Post a pic in your blog of YOU and your life! And then show me 🙂