FOOD, Food reviews, Friends, Uncategorized Protected: THE COUNTER 17 January 2009

• eviltofu posted on January 17, 2009 at 2:36 pm

I thought you would have bought new clothes! 😛 The DIY burger idea sounds great! I wonder if there is a branch here in Singapore.

• eviltofu posted on January 17, 2009 at 2:40 pm

I just found this!

The Hamburger Bed!

• beverly posted on January 18, 2009 at 2:50 am

Haha that’s awesome, wish they had that in a smaller couch version, I would so get that

• satin_lily posted on January 17, 2009 at 6:27 pm

oh wow your pictures are really clear and sharp. are these from your new lx-3? i’m so tempted to get it! 🙂

• beverly posted on January 18, 2009 at 3:38 am

Yeah all the photos now are from my new digicam. I’m loving it!!

• luvluvg posted on January 17, 2009 at 7:22 pm

You’re right – in the first picture, there is nothing that distinguishes The Counter from any ol’ cafeteria… the shakes look so yummy, though, so hey!

• beverly posted on January 18, 2009 at 3:39 am

It’s totally strange! Like they’re purposely trying to be obscure so they can drive customers away..

• claypot posted on January 17, 2009 at 8:18 pm

I think we’ll be waiting for no further news re: farewell meals and then go “Oh so the last one WAS the last one after all!”. Heh.

• beverly posted on January 18, 2009 at 3:40 am

Hehe this was the 2nd last one, my latest entry after this is definitely the LAST! 😛

• eviltofu posted on January 17, 2009 at 2:36 pm

• eviltofu posted on January 17, 2009 at 2:40 pm

I just found this!

The Hamburger Bed!

• beverly posted on January 18, 2009 at 2:50 am

• alongcameaspydr posted on January 18, 2009 at 12:56 am

Hey they have a Counter at Santana Row! I haven’t gone yet even though its been there for awhile. The name and appearance just didn’t make it sound tempting. But now after these pictures I need to try this place out! The sweet potatoes fries look delish!

• beverly posted on January 18, 2009 at 3:40 am

Yeah I agree! So sad it wasn’t good 🙁

• satin_lily posted on January 17, 2009 at 6:27 pm

• beverly posted on January 18, 2009 at 3:38 am

Yeah all the photos now are from my new digicam. I’m loving it!!

• luvluvg posted on January 17, 2009 at 7:22 pm

• beverly posted on January 18, 2009 at 3:39 am

• claypot posted on January 17, 2009 at 8:18 pm

• beverly posted on January 18, 2009 at 3:40 am

• rollagirl9 posted on January 18, 2009 at 6:39 am

That was such a fun day 🙂 Those shakes were absolutely amazing.

• beverly posted on January 20, 2009 at 12:51 pm

I doubt I’ll find a strawberry malt like that in Shanghai.. boooooohiss!

• alongcameaspydr posted on January 18, 2009 at 12:56 am

• beverly posted on January 18, 2009 at 3:40 am

Yeah I agree! So sad it wasn’t good 🙁

• rollagirl9 posted on January 18, 2009 at 6:39 am

That was such a fun day 🙂 Those shakes were absolutely amazing.

• beverly posted on January 20, 2009 at 12:51 pm

I doubt I’ll find a strawberry malt like that in Shanghai.. boooooohiss!

• thefragrantelf posted on January 18, 2009 at 10:35 pm

It wasn’t quite up to scratch but I’m so glad we got to try it…especially for our last lunch for a while. I was full for TWO DAYS afterwards! It wouldn’t be right if we didn’t stuff our faces though! They were too oily but I loved the sweet potato chips, and the dips were awesome. And the milkshake…YUM!!! One of the best I’ve had!

• beverly posted on January 20, 2009 at 12:52 pm

it’s good but just doesn’t live up to the price tag 😉 the malt shakes were amazzzzing though!

• thefragrantelf posted on January 18, 2009 at 10:35 pm