Protected: IT’S OFF TO HONG KONG

(52, 1)

Let's Chat!

Hey.. i just got back from HK just week! Nice weather there :)

Foodwise, i like the dim sum at Maxims at Cityhall 3/F. Yummy !

You have such a jet set life. You’ll figure it out, the first weeks, months are the difficult ones.

beverly says:

so true.. once I’m fully ramped up I’m sure it’ll feel less intense. Can’t wait for that ;)

agnesm says:

the Pawn in Wanchai is a new and fairly well acclaimed chinese place– mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm : )

m at the fringe is vvvvvvv delicious too.

beverly says:

Oo thanks hon! Now I just gotta figure out how to squeeze it all in ;)

pei says:

The Pawn serves British gastropub food…the Chinese place you’re thinking of is OVOlogue, which is right next door.

And yes M At The Fringe is delish Bev! Will give you more recommendations when I see you tonight :)

Hey.. i just got back from HK just week! Nice weather there :)

Foodwise, i like the dim sum at Maxims at Cityhall 3/F. Yummy !

agnesm says:

m at the fringe is vvvvvvv delicious too.

beverly says:

Oo thanks hon! Now I just gotta figure out how to squeeze it all in ;)

pei says:

beverlyh says:

I just got back from HK less than a week ago!
My first thought was to say -go to the CL store (but then I realised you said food..)
BUT Yung Kee on Wellington Rd in Central is famous for their Goose (it’s actually Michelin starred. We go there numerous time everytime we’re in HK..it’s fab). CL boutique is just around the corner too ;) As is Landmark (like the Paragon of S’pore, but better :D)

beverlyh says:

ETA: I’ve got more recs but depends how much time you have. Including…

High Tea at the Peninsula (lengthy queues even on weekdays though)
Temple St Night markets for hawker street seafood at bargain prices

beverly says:

Heh the last time I was in HK I bought a pair of CL pumps.. so I better not do that again ;) I live just down the road from that store though!

Hmmm might try Yung Kee, it’s so close to me too!

Oh my goodness, so much! I know you can do it, but I can’t believe they reduced so many to just you…crazy. Enjoy HK though, hope you do manage to get lots of food and shoopping in!

beverly says:

I know.. it’s a bit crazy :S It means one hell of a stop-list!

I dunno if I’ll have time for eating/shopping in HK now… since I’m in the office every day, blah!

oh you should employ me! seriously, your job sounds fun (albeit hectic and crazily busy) :)

beverly says:

i do love it, but man it drives me crazy sometimes ;)

catpuccino says:

Wow I would be SO overwhelmed by all that work, it sounds INSANE! I’m sure if anyone can do it, you can do it! :o) And think, HK not only has better Western food than the mainland, but also cheaper shopping (especially on items like make up) so if you have to go there a lot for business, that’s a good thing!!!

beverly says:

I agree! I think HK has better food and shopping by far. Ah well, will have to hunt down the good places in SHA ;)

sintart says:

It sounds so exciting – don’t worry about it, I’m sure you’ll be fine! :)
Have fun & remember to post photos about the food/shopping there

beverly says:

I reckon i won’t have much pics in HK, ‘cos i’m in the office all day – boo!

tiffanyx says:

1 for 10?! ebay got sucha good deal huh!

I reckon! Arghhh

tiffanyx says:

you should get a ‘massage package’ as part of your compensation and benefits~~ ;p

ptechnix says:

Hey, we’re in HK airport right now waiting to get on a plane off this island!! Ha! :) I’m glad someone is looking forward to getting here because I’m certainly looking forward to getting off!!! Next stop, Hainan! Home of what had better be the best damn chicken rice on the planet!!! :)

Enjoy your trip!!! On another note. I saw something here that reminded me of you. Rows after rows after rows of those cartoon tokidoki le sport sac bags that you love. Fake of course…. I gagged… and thought of you. Sweet huh? :P

beverly says:

Haha we exactly miss each other. Can’t wait to see what the chicken rice is like in Hainan though.. maybe it sings and dances on the way to youre plate.

I hope you bought me a Tokidoki! :)

beverlyh says:

I just got back from HK less than a week ago!

beverlyh says:

ETA: I’ve got more recs but depends how much time you have. Including…

High Tea at the Peninsula (lengthy queues even on weekdays though)
Temple St Night markets for hawker street seafood at bargain prices

beverly says:

Hmmm might try Yung Kee, it’s so close to me too!

beverly says:

I know.. it’s a bit crazy :S It means one hell of a stop-list!

beverly says:

i do love it, but man it drives me crazy sometimes ;)

catpuccino says:

sintart says:

It sounds so exciting – don’t worry about it, I’m sure you’ll be fine! :)
Have fun & remember to post photos about the food/shopping there

beverly says:

I reckon i won’t have much pics in HK, ‘cos i’m in the office all day – boo!

tiffanyx says:

1 for 10?! ebay got sucha good deal huh!

I reckon! Arghhh

tiffanyx says:

ptechnix says:

beverly says:

I hope you bought me a Tokidoki! :)