eBay, FOOD, Friends, Parties, Uncategorized Protected: FAREWELL LUNCH 6 December 2008

• starbucksweetie posted on December 5, 2008 at 11:02 pm

Your blazer and your dress are really cute in the photos. Anyways, I find it funny that you left because I always check prices on the internet before I go to a restaurant.

• beverly posted on December 6, 2008 at 11:06 am

I did too, but I think it didn’t really hit us until we were there that we would have little/no drinking budget if we spent it all on the food!

• irene82 posted on December 6, 2008 at 2:25 am

awww.. these farewell posts are making me sad! 🙁 eversince i had lj, you’ve always been in australia! i can’t believe you’re moving to shanghai… well at least its a NEW adventure for you! 🙂

• beverly posted on December 6, 2008 at 11:08 am

It’s sad to leave it all behind.. but so fun to start a new life too 🙂

• starbucksweetie posted on December 5, 2008 at 11:02 pm

• beverly posted on December 6, 2008 at 11:06 am

• thefragrantelf posted on December 6, 2008 at 8:32 am

LOL, at you guys walking out of Galileo! But worth it for the savings! And the food at the Lord Nelson does look rather good.

• beverly posted on December 6, 2008 at 11:09 am