FOOD, Food reviews, Living in... Singapore, Uncategorized Protected: DRAGON PHOENIX @ NOVOTEL HOTEL 28 December 2008

• funkybrewsta posted on December 28, 2008 at 4:04 pm

I haaaaate when restaurants try to cheat with their food, like nobody will noticed. I can’t believe he tried to debate it too!

Bev, what are you going to do about blogging when you move to Shanghai? I heard
    LJ is blocked there D=

• beverly posted on December 29, 2008 at 3:15 am

The awful thing is that a lot of people DON’T do anything about it, and let ’em get away with crap, which is worse!

Ahh will just use a proxy to get round it

• starbucksweetie posted on December 28, 2008 at 4:05 pm

I love the presentation of all the food, especially the scary looking fish. In Edmonton, none of the Chinese food is presented as nicely as all your dishes.

• beverly posted on December 29, 2008 at 3:41 am

The fish looked pretty impressive. My fave was the peking duck, SO GOOD

• wwenzz posted on December 28, 2008 at 5:41 pm

OMFG. Creamy yam paste! *drool*

Baby Elliot is sooooooooooo cute. He has astroboy’s hairstyle!

• beverly posted on December 29, 2008 at 3:42 am

Heheh we all like it, except for Chris, he found it too weird!

• funkybrewsta posted on December 28, 2008 at 4:04 pm

Bev, what are you going to do about blogging when you move to Shanghai? I heard
    LJ is blocked there D=

• beverly posted on December 29, 2008 at 3:15 am

Ahh will just use a proxy to get round it

• starbucksweetie posted on December 28, 2008 at 4:05 pm

• beverly posted on December 29, 2008 at 3:41 am

The fish looked pretty impressive. My fave was the peking duck, SO GOOD

• madmoneymonkey posted on December 29, 2008 at 12:46 am

Oooh I love the pic of the 3 of you!! Like a little family!

• beverly posted on December 29, 2008 at 3:42 am

Hehe our little family complete with stolen baby 😉

• wwenzz posted on December 28, 2008 at 5:41 pm

OMFG. Creamy yam paste! *drool*

Baby Elliot is sooooooooooo cute. He has astroboy’s hairstyle!

• beverly posted on December 29, 2008 at 3:42 am

Heheh we all like it, except for Chris, he found it too weird!

• ourownact posted on December 29, 2008 at 4:26 am

doesnt looking at your fiance with a cute baby make your heart go all warm and fuzzy? 😀

• beverly posted on December 30, 2008 at 7:39 am

Mmm, its not our baby, so it’s really not the same!

• aqualuna posted on December 29, 2008 at 4:54 am

haha you’re gonna have the same exact pic as that last one in a few years! (with your own kid, of course!) 😛

btw i love love love your pink Prada bag! the right size, the right colour!
    do you happen to know where I can still find it?

• aqualuna posted on December 29, 2008 at 7:59 am

oops sorry, I meant your pink MIU MIU bag! 😛

• beverly posted on December 30, 2008 at 7:40 am

I’m so happy with it too, yay!! I think some boutiques might have it, in fact, it’s probably a good time, ‘cos it’s last season’s so they’re all on sale!

• madmoneymonkey posted on December 29, 2008 at 12:46 am

Oooh I love the pic of the 3 of you!! Like a little family!

• beverly posted on December 29, 2008 at 3:42 am

Hehe our little family complete with stolen baby 😉

• tiffanyx posted on December 29, 2008 at 11:35 am

ahhhhh chris look like a natural! 😉 =)

the yam paste is a teochew favourite and must-have. you all are teo-chews right?? 🙂

• beverly posted on December 30, 2008 at 7:40 am

Yep! But chris didn’t like it.. the texture was too weird for him 😉

• tiffanyx posted on December 30, 2008 at 7:42 am

lol poor thing! its a delicacy~~~ :DD

• ourownact posted on December 29, 2008 at 4:26 am

• beverly posted on December 30, 2008 at 7:39 am

Mmm, its not our baby, so it’s really not the same!

• aqualuna posted on December 29, 2008 at 4:54 am

btw i love love love your pink Prada bag! the right size, the right colour!
    do you happen to know where I can still find it?

• aqualuna posted on December 29, 2008 at 7:59 am

oops sorry, I meant your pink MIU MIU bag! 😛

• beverly posted on December 30, 2008 at 7:40 am

• tiffanyx posted on December 29, 2008 at 11:35 am

ahhhhh chris look like a natural! 😉 =)

• beverly posted on December 30, 2008 at 7:40 am