FOOD, Living in... Singapore, Uncategorized Protected: CHOMP CHOMP 31 December 2008

• starbucksweetie posted on December 31, 2008 at 4:09 am

I love bean curd dessert with a little bit of melted sugar drizzled on it.

• beverly posted on December 31, 2008 at 2:27 pm

Mmm that’s the way it was done above, it’s just sublime

• angelnotes posted on December 31, 2008 at 5:16 am

Ooo, the satay beehoon looks so scrumptious! Haven’t had that in years. :P~

Happy b-day to your Dad!

• beverly posted on December 31, 2008 at 2:44 pm

My dad loves it but it’s only so-so for me! I preferred the bbq pork noodles there.. mmmmmmmmmmm 🙂

• starbucksweetie posted on December 31, 2008 at 4:09 am

I love bean curd dessert with a little bit of melted sugar drizzled on it.

• beverly posted on December 31, 2008 at 2:27 pm

Mmm that’s the way it was done above, it’s just sublime

• equinox_han posted on December 31, 2008 at 12:44 pm

this is my favourite place in the food worldddd

• beverly posted on December 31, 2008 at 2:45 pm

Heheh I loove it too, i ALWAYS go when i’m back in SG!

• angelnotes posted on December 31, 2008 at 5:16 am

Ooo, the satay beehoon looks so scrumptious! Haven’t had that in years. :P~

Happy b-day to your Dad!

• beverly posted on December 31, 2008 at 2:44 pm

• equinox_han posted on December 31, 2008 at 12:44 pm

this is my favourite place in the food worldddd

• beverly posted on December 31, 2008 at 2:45 pm

Heheh I loove it too, i ALWAYS go when i’m back in SG!

• thefragrantelf posted on January 1, 2009 at 2:42 am

I don’t know how much more of this amazing looking food I can take!

• thefragrantelf posted on January 1, 2009 at 2:42 am

I don’t know how much more of this amazing looking food I can take!