Family, FOOD, Friends, Uncategorized Protected: FRIENDS & FAMILY @ LA GERBE D’OR 24 November 2008

• sintart posted on November 24, 2008 at 11:44 am

Looks like such a fun afternoon 🙂
    Btw, you look exactly like your mum!

• beverly posted on November 25, 2008 at 12:49 am

Hehe thanks! It was fun hanging out with everyone 🙂

• ptechnix posted on November 24, 2008 at 11:51 am

“The boys admit their true feelings for each other”

Yeah, I remember that moment. Where I told Chris I thought he was a over flamboyant sissyboy and he told me he thought I was cooler than the Fonz. It was so touching I think doves cried….

• beverly posted on November 25, 2008 at 12:54 am

What was the saying..? Denial, not just a river in Egypt?

On a side note, I’m salivating for Chicken rice right now. Nomnomnom

• starbucksweetie posted on November 24, 2008 at 4:10 pm

I’m surprised you didn’t take more pictures of food, probably too busy eating!

• beverly posted on November 25, 2008 at 1:44 am

Hehe decided not to cos it’s all the same stuff 😉

• sintart posted on November 24, 2008 at 11:44 am

Looks like such a fun afternoon 🙂
    Btw, you look exactly like your mum!

• beverly posted on November 25, 2008 at 12:49 am

Hehe thanks! It was fun hanging out with everyone 🙂

• ptechnix posted on November 24, 2008 at 11:51 am

“The boys admit their true feelings for each other”

• beverly posted on November 25, 2008 at 12:54 am

What was the saying..? Denial, not just a river in Egypt?

On a side note, I’m salivating for Chicken rice right now. Nomnomnom

• rollagirl9 posted on November 24, 2008 at 8:55 pm

So sad I missed it! I want their food NOWWWWW!!!

• beverly posted on November 25, 2008 at 1:45 am

You were off doing datey stuff with Alec I think! I’m gonna miss Gerbe so much.. and all the food we love here 🙁

• starbucksweetie posted on November 24, 2008 at 4:10 pm

I’m surprised you didn’t take more pictures of food, probably too busy eating!

• beverly posted on November 25, 2008 at 1:44 am

Hehe decided not to cos it’s all the same stuff 😉

• thefragrantelf posted on November 25, 2008 at 1:22 am

Haha, my camera is dwarfed by Merrill’s!

Great day, sad we won’t be able to do it again for a long while 🙁 I do not know what took over us to do all that walking, I was so buggered, but ya, totally worth it and fun wandering in and out of random shops!

• beverly posted on November 25, 2008 at 1:49 am

Yeah, we had a moment of insanity there, haha. At least we worked off all the calories, I’m sure!

• rollagirl9 posted on November 24, 2008 at 8:55 pm

So sad I missed it! I want their food NOWWWWW!!!

• beverly posted on November 25, 2008 at 1:45 am

• thefragrantelf posted on November 25, 2008 at 1:22 am

Haha, my camera is dwarfed by Merrill’s!

• beverly posted on November 25, 2008 at 1:49 am

• makeupmag posted on November 25, 2008 at 5:51 pm

Erica’s hair always looks so perfect!!!

• beverly posted on November 25, 2008 at 9:08 pm

Yeah.. lucky! her hair always ‘holds’the treatment longer/better than mine.. unfair, hehe

• makeupmag posted on November 25, 2008 at 5:51 pm

Erica’s hair always looks so perfect!!!

• beverly posted on November 25, 2008 at 9:08 pm