eBay, Melbourne, Uncategorized Protected: PESA CONFERENCE IN MELBOURNE 19 September 2008

• ptechnix posted on September 19, 2008 at 4:57 am

Lol… you are a fake asian. I bet all the wait staff went back to the kitchen and laughed at you 🙂

The deep fried Ice Cream from the looks of it doesn’t use breadcrumbs, it uses madeira cake. And anyway, what you said about breadcrumbs is funny because by nature of breadcrumbs for cooking, there’s no such thing as fresh breadcrumbs. Good breadcrumbs are meant to be more stale than fresh. Lollerskates!

• beverly posted on September 19, 2008 at 5:03 am

You’re such a friggin’ food snob! Madeira cake… fresh breadcrumbs…. stale breadcrumbs….. nice crumbly bits… they’re all the same to me. As long as it tastes yum 😉

And they so did not laugh! They were all impressed with my hax0r Chinese..

• ptechnix posted on September 19, 2008 at 5:11 am

Fuckin’ A I’m a food snob 🙂 Oh yeah!

• thefragrantelf posted on September 19, 2008 at 5:39 am

ROFL at you guys 😛 I don’t care what it was, if it was hot and crisp on the outside and rich and creamy on the inside, it’s my DREAM FRIED ICECREAM! *cries pitifully*

• beverly posted on September 19, 2008 at 11:23 am

I was SO impressed with it. I don’t often get fried ice cream now, ‘cos they’re often so disappointing! Well, now we know we gotta go Melb for it 😉

• claricetan posted on September 19, 2008 at 5:44 am

WAa.. your job’ really VERY interesting leh! 😀

• beverly posted on September 19, 2008 at 11:35 am

Hehe that’s not actually my job though, we were just all there helping out in the event!

• littlemisskeira posted on September 19, 2008 at 5:49 am

i love cold jellyfish! especially when they are marinated with sugar,vinegar, chilli and sesame oil.. *yum yum*

and your new backpack is CUTE! =)

• beverly posted on September 19, 2008 at 11:36 am

i’ve never tried it.. just too scary for me, heh!

• claypot posted on September 19, 2008 at 10:19 am

Aah, that’s Cafe Cervo in Crown.

• beverly posted on September 19, 2008 at 11:38 am

Ahh can’t remember.. was a nice place but def would’ve preferred to go to somewhere like Da Noi or Movida again

• ptechnix posted on September 19, 2008 at 4:57 am

• beverly posted on September 19, 2008 at 5:03 am

And they so did not laugh! They were all impressed with my hax0r Chinese..

• ptechnix posted on September 19, 2008 at 5:11 am

Fuckin’ A I’m a food snob 🙂 Oh yeah!

• thefragrantelf posted on September 19, 2008 at 5:39 am

• beverly posted on September 19, 2008 at 11:23 am

• claricetan posted on September 19, 2008 at 5:44 am

WAa.. your job’ really VERY interesting leh! 😀

• beverly posted on September 19, 2008 at 11:35 am

• littlemisskeira posted on September 19, 2008 at 5:49 am

and your new backpack is CUTE! =)

• beverly posted on September 19, 2008 at 11:36 am

i’ve never tried it.. just too scary for me, heh!

• starbucksweetie posted on September 19, 2008 at 2:01 pm

I love deep fried ice cream and I haven’t had it for awhile. Your job sounds so fun and interesting.

• beverly posted on September 19, 2008 at 10:43 pm

I don’t really eat it too, it’s often only average :X This one was awesome though!

• claypot posted on September 19, 2008 at 10:19 am

Aah, that’s Cafe Cervo in Crown.

• beverly posted on September 19, 2008 at 11:38 am