FASHION, Uncategorized SHOPPING & SPA-ING 11 April 2008

Super pretty Pretty In Pink goodies from Newtown – everything’s handmade!

Super cute skirt, on sale for $5 down from $35!! Sooo summery and sweet

Adorable cosmetics pouch with soft plastic exterior, so it doesn’t get dirty. Love the Paris print.

Had the Four Seasons Hotel signature treatment. Ahhhh

My treatment room

This intoxicating journey through the four seasons begins with a preparatory body
brushing. Warm oil is then drizzled over the back of the body from toes to fingertips
using the nurturing Hawaiian wave technique. Reiki chakra balancing and penetrating
hot stone massage techniques follow, bringing deep relaxation. The potency of natural
Japanese silk protein featured in the Elemis advanced performance facial promises total
renewal. Complete your rejuvenation with an arm & hand massage. 1 hour 30 mins – $195.00

Chris formatted my computer and put on Vista Ultimate. OMG it is awesome!

• pebzz posted on April 11, 2008 at 12:37 am

The skirt damn happening can! I’m so visiting the website and getting my couz to buy if I find something…

• beverly posted on April 11, 2008 at 4:59 am

What’s that?? The skirt’s a bit short though, I need to get some leggings to wear underneath 😛

• joni_to0622 posted on April 11, 2008 at 12:49 am

I love that comestic pouch ! really cute!
    hehe my bf always update and do virus scan on my laptop and format it once in a while 🙂 Lucky he does that for me, otherwise it could have some virus on it already! 😛

• beverly posted on April 11, 2008 at 5:02 am

I really like how the pouch is so soft thanks to the soft plastic 🙂

Heh I download all sorts of crap off the internet, Chris always gets so worried

• islegrl posted on April 11, 2008 at 1:26 am

How is that version of Windows Vista? Remember how my regular version of Vista put me through computer hell? Haha! 😛

• beverly posted on April 11, 2008 at 5:03 am

Vista Ultimate is REALLLLLYYY good. I’m with you, I had *nightmares* with a prev beta version that made me cry and nearly throw my laptop out the window. But this one is 110% perfect, I’m in love!! SO MUCH better than XP now 🙂

• starbucksweetie posted on April 11, 2008 at 3:52 am

Your spa pictures remind me I should technically book one after finals, or maybe I should it after articling week in June.

• beverly posted on April 11, 2008 at 5:04 am

If only we had unlimited $… I’d be at the spa every weekend 😉

• ptechnix posted on April 11, 2008 at 6:10 am

And original copy of Vista and Office?? *gasp* I know Chris works for MS and all, but still… the sight of an original copy still makes me gasp in shock!

“Vista Ultimate. OMG it is awesome!”

No its not, it’s a fat resource hog that offers almost no immediate improvement over XP!!! Kinda like sharing a train seat next to a really fat obese guy whom has a really really nice shirt!

The only good thing about vista (apart from Aero), is DX10. That being said, Vista has to be tweaked slightly to make it perform anywhere near as fast as XP. And even then, it’s still not.

People think vista is better because it’s just slick and pretty.

• beverly posted on April 11, 2008 at 12:37 pm

Vista is awesome! It’s so slick and pretty. Oh, errr.. wait…

• princesszhing posted on April 11, 2008 at 7:55 am

i love the skirt! 😉 i once saw a pretty apron with prints like that from anthropology in new york.. till today i regret not buying it!

• beverly posted on April 11, 2008 at 12:48 pm

I’m after a cute apron too! That store does the sweetest aprons in the fabric of your choice.. I’m tempted 😛

• princesszhing posted on April 12, 2008 at 11:54 pm

NICE! 😉 methinks you totally should get it!

• pebzz posted on April 11, 2008 at 12:37 am

• beverly posted on April 11, 2008 at 4:59 am

• joni_to0622 posted on April 11, 2008 at 12:49 am

I love that comestic pouch ! really cute!

• beverly posted on April 11, 2008 at 5:02 am

I really like how the pouch is so soft thanks to the soft plastic 🙂

Heh I download all sorts of crap off the internet, Chris always gets so worried

• joannako posted on April 11, 2008 at 9:06 am

i have a bag with the same print as your skirt!

• beverly posted on April 11, 2008 at 12:48 pm

Hehe from the same store? I love their bags but I’m so stuck on my Balenciaga that I don’t use any of the other bags i’ve bought.. so I daren’t buy any more now :X

• joannako posted on April 16, 2008 at 10:41 am

i got it from an online store many years ago, if i’m not wrong farah has the same bag too but she probably sold it off a long time ago.

yeah, its really cute but i hardly use it, hehe!

• islegrl posted on April 11, 2008 at 1:26 am

• beverly posted on April 11, 2008 at 5:03 am

• tiffanyx posted on April 11, 2008 at 10:58 am

love the skirt and the pouch!! 🙂

• beverly posted on April 11, 2008 at 12:49 pm

I love how cuuuute they are! Gonna wear the skirt this weekend 😛

• starbucksweetie posted on April 11, 2008 at 3:52 am

• beverly posted on April 11, 2008 at 5:04 am

If only we had unlimited $… I’d be at the spa every weekend 😉

• ptechnix posted on April 11, 2008 at 6:10 am

“Vista Ultimate. OMG it is awesome!”

People think vista is better because it’s just slick and pretty.

• beverly posted on April 11, 2008 at 12:37 pm

Vista is awesome! It’s so slick and pretty. Oh, errr.. wait…

• princesszhing posted on April 11, 2008 at 7:55 am

• beverly posted on April 11, 2008 at 12:48 pm

• princesszhing posted on April 12, 2008 at 11:54 pm

NICE! 😉 methinks you totally should get it!

• joannako posted on April 11, 2008 at 9:06 am

i have a bag with the same print as your skirt!

• beverly posted on April 11, 2008 at 12:48 pm

• joannako posted on April 16, 2008 at 10:41 am

yeah, its really cute but i hardly use it, hehe!

• tiffanyx posted on April 11, 2008 at 10:58 am

love the skirt and the pouch!! 🙂

• beverly posted on April 11, 2008 at 12:49 pm

I love how cuuuute they are! Gonna wear the skirt this weekend 😛

• blueeyezz posted on April 12, 2008 at 6:36 pm

do you like vista alright? i’m so tired of PC’s and windows…And I’m getting a new pc in a few months…And might actually get a macbook. I’m still borderline though. my brother has vista and hates it, as a graphic designer. but, yeah, i’m not a graphic desiger. 🙂

• beverly posted on April 13, 2008 at 9:52 pm

Vista just ROCKS. The Ultimate version, that is. It never crashes on me and works flawlessly.. I like it more than XP now. Plus it looks sexy 😉

• blueeyezz posted on April 12, 2008 at 6:36 pm