Christmas, eBay, FOOD, Uncategorized Protected: CHRISTMAS LUNCH @ BROOKLYN HOTEL 16 December 2007

• starbucksweetie posted on December 16, 2007 at 1:35 am

All very delish. You seem to really enjoy your work

• beverly posted on December 16, 2007 at 11:59 am

Work hard, play harder, right? 😉

• thefragrantelf posted on December 16, 2007 at 7:29 am

Banana blossom salad looks interesting…and I want that Pad Thai!

• beverly posted on December 16, 2007 at 12:01 pm

The banana blossom salad *looked* the prettiest, but it was just a bit odd, and so so spicy!

• starbucksweetie posted on December 16, 2007 at 1:35 am

All very delish. You seem to really enjoy your work

• beverly posted on December 16, 2007 at 11:59 am

Work hard, play harder, right? 😉

• thefragrantelf posted on December 16, 2007 at 7:29 am

Banana blossom salad looks interesting…and I want that Pad Thai!

• beverly posted on December 16, 2007 at 12:01 pm

• silentphrases posted on December 17, 2007 at 11:59 am

Well it’s currently 11pm at the moment and I haven’t eaten in 4 hours.. just looking at those pics are making my mouth water…

• beverly posted on December 17, 2007 at 4:48 pm

teehee! The food was good, not exactly authentic but not too bad!

• silentphrases posted on December 17, 2007 at 11:59 am

• beverly posted on December 17, 2007 at 4:48 pm

teehee! The food was good, not exactly authentic but not too bad!