FASHION, Uncategorized SASS & BIDE WAREHOUSE SALE @ ROSEBERY 12 April 2007

Hit the Sass & Bide warehouse sale at Rosebery after work with some colleagues! We were pretty shocked when we first walked in – it was packed with (crazy) women going nuts tossing jeans and clothes around 😉 But to be honest, whilst it was really really crowded, paying wasn’t an issue. The queue went quickly and we waited for only around 5 mins tops.

There were lots of sz 24 jeans which is pretty unusual because they don’t often hit the sales, but I’m not complaining!! Tried on a bunch and I liked around 5 pairs, but cut it down to:

1 pair of cut-offs: they looked boring but when I put them on, I loved the slim/snug fit. Plus I don’t have any pants like these!
1 pair of dark blue jeans: soft brushed cotton, these are soo comfy and thin! I have an identical pair that I paid $260 (!) for retail. Should’ve just waited for the sale.. grrrr…

VERY HAPPY 😀

• isla_quack posted on April 12, 2007 at 10:54 am

was thinking today whether to go or not.. didnt end up going..
    $50 for jeans, so worth it!

• beverly posted on April 12, 2007 at 11:15 am

I’m glad I went as I’m really pleased with the 2 pieces I got 🙂 The prices are cheaper than previous years too, woo hoo! Maybe you can go over the weekend?

• thefragrantelf posted on April 12, 2007 at 11:12 am

Whoo! You got the goods! Glad I didn’t go in a way, not sure I would have been able to handle too many crazy women!

• beverly posted on April 12, 2007 at 11:16 am

HEhe it wasn’t TOO insane but it was def crowded 😉

• babyflite posted on April 12, 2007 at 12:24 pm

Great buys! Unfortunately S&B jeans don’t fit me properly hence why I didn’t bother going.

• beverly posted on April 12, 2007 at 8:52 pm

A few yrs back, S&B jeans never fit me either.. I have comparatively big hips and small waist, so they always gaped at the waist. But then suddenly about 1-2 yrs ago, they all fit now! So weird! So if you have the same prob I did, maybe they’ll work for you now 🙂

• tiffanyx posted on April 12, 2007 at 12:37 pm

they dont have S&B in singgers right???

envy you sweets! size24!!!

• beverly posted on April 12, 2007 at 8:54 pm

I don’t think they do? And you’re probably sz 24/25 in S&B jeans too since you’re about my size 🙂

• tiffanyx posted on April 13, 2007 at 12:13 am

*sulkss* the jeans look great on ya~ 🙂

nahhh im like a levis size 27. x_x my hips are SO big its scary.

• blueeyezz posted on April 12, 2007 at 3:55 pm

oh! loving those cut offs. I don’t look right in pants that length. :p i have thick thighs.

• beverly posted on April 12, 2007 at 8:56 pm

Hehe well secretly, those cutoffs are SO damn fitted that they just hold everything of mine in *lol*! I hope they stretch a wee bit with use though 😉

• blueeyezz posted on April 12, 2007 at 9:29 pm

hehe…the only question is….can you sit down in them? 🙂

• beverly posted on April 13, 2007 at 10:49 am

Yes. But barely!! Haha!

• isla_quack posted on April 12, 2007 at 10:54 am

was thinking today whether to go or not.. didnt end up going..
    $50 for jeans, so worth it!

• beverly posted on April 12, 2007 at 11:15 am

• thefragrantelf posted on April 12, 2007 at 11:12 am

• beverly posted on April 12, 2007 at 11:16 am

HEhe it wasn’t TOO insane but it was def crowded 😉

• babyflite posted on April 12, 2007 at 12:24 pm

• beverly posted on April 12, 2007 at 8:52 pm

• tiffanyx posted on April 12, 2007 at 12:37 pm

they dont have S&B in singgers right???

envy you sweets! size24!!!

• beverly posted on April 12, 2007 at 8:54 pm

• tiffanyx posted on April 13, 2007 at 12:13 am

*sulkss* the jeans look great on ya~ 🙂

nahhh im like a levis size 27. x_x my hips are SO big its scary.

• blueeyezz posted on April 12, 2007 at 3:55 pm

• beverly posted on April 12, 2007 at 8:56 pm

• blueeyezz posted on April 12, 2007 at 9:29 pm

hehe…the only question is….can you sit down in them? 🙂

• beverly posted on April 13, 2007 at 10:49 am

Yes. But barely!! Haha!

• starbucksweetie posted on April 13, 2007 at 12:50 am

You look great. Those are both good basics.

• beverly posted on April 13, 2007 at 10:49 am

Yeah, I’m happy with them as normally they’re around $200 a pop, which is insane!

• _thegoodbyegirl posted on April 13, 2007 at 1:08 am

I love how you’re tall enough for the cutoffs to look like cutoffs! I need four inches off two of my sass and bides from the last sale :/

• beverly posted on April 13, 2007 at 10:50 am

Arghhhh now that you’ve mentioned it, I think I prefer it shorter too! It’s a bit long on me as well :X

• gingerstardrops posted on April 13, 2007 at 3:09 am

Great buys!! The cut offs would look great if you dress it up with a pair of nice heels 🙂

• beverly posted on April 13, 2007 at 10:51 am

Oooh yeah! Or even dressed down with flats for casual wear. I’ve never worn cutoffs before so it’s fun 😛

• firststarwesee posted on April 13, 2007 at 5:33 am

oh i love the jeans! lucky you. 🙂 too bad we don’t get sass and bide sales where i am.. :/

• beverly posted on April 13, 2007 at 10:53 am

i’m always after super thin/comfy/soft jeans, and they’re sooo hard to find, so I’m really pleased to have found these! *dances*

• starbucksweetie posted on April 13, 2007 at 12:50 am

You look great. Those are both good basics.

• beverly posted on April 13, 2007 at 10:49 am

• _thegoodbyegirl posted on April 13, 2007 at 1:08 am

• beverly posted on April 13, 2007 at 10:50 am

• gingerstardrops posted on April 13, 2007 at 3:09 am

• beverly posted on April 13, 2007 at 10:51 am

• firststarwesee posted on April 13, 2007 at 5:33 am

• beverly posted on April 13, 2007 at 10:53 am

• ellesil posted on April 14, 2007 at 4:34 pm

lookin’ good!!! 🙂

• beverly posted on April 14, 2007 at 10:42 pm

I can’t wait ’til summer rocks round and I can wear the cutoffs! )

• ellesil posted on April 14, 2007 at 4:34 pm

lookin’ good!!! 🙂

• beverly posted on April 14, 2007 at 10:42 pm

I can’t wait ’til summer rocks round and I can wear the cutoffs! )