Alannah Hill, FASHION, Uncategorized SHOPPING @ PADDINGTON 16 January 2007

So whilst shopping at Paddington, my aim was to find:
1) a bridesmaids dress for ‘s wedding
2) a dress for the wedding dinner

Well, I did buy 2 things, but completely different to what I’d originally set out to buy. *lol*!

Ended up getting a lovely Alannah Hill necklace – all shimmery with crystals and gold trimming. I have a lot of turquoise in my wardrobe, so this will match nicely! I was actually eyeing it months ago when it was first released for the Winter collection, but resisted getting it because it was sooo $. But today it was on 20% off so I decided to treat myself 🙂

Alannah Hill necklace

Then it was on to Luisa Clare. I love her stuff – it’s all leather and they smell and feel divine. Plus they’re really unique and her bags are slouchy and soft. I was there before looking for an across-the-shoulder bag, but couldn’t find one. This time, I did! Plus, there was a 50% off sale!! It was a sign 😉 I found my perfect across-the-shoulder bag – all slouchy and soft, and girly. It fits in a ton and will be a nice casual bag for everyday use.

Luisa Clare bag

So mission accomplished, yet unaccomplished 😉

• winterswitchery posted on January 15, 2007 at 8:50 pm

I don’t even like pink that much and I love that bag! I wear my purse mostly over my shoulder because it’s a pain to keep pushing it up my arm, and that’s so adorable and perfect. Great find!

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 6:58 am

I was sold when I touched it, it’s so slouchy, I love bags like that 🙂

• queen_bead posted on January 15, 2007 at 8:56 pm

Across the shoulder bags are so convenient! I was using one for over a year until I got my Crumpler and now I miss the convenience of a hands-free bag.

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 6:59 am

Ya I agree! I’ve been looking for one for awhile, as I get tired carrying my bags over my shoulder sometimes. This one’s way more convenient

• educatingb posted on January 16, 2007 at 12:13 am

That necklace is just so beautiful! You don’t know if it’s for sale anywhere online, do you? I must own it!… ::sigh::

The bag is super cute too 🙂

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:00 am

Nooo sorry! It’s Alannah Hill and they don’t have an online store, but someone may sell it on eBay eventually?

• maarshymalloww posted on January 16, 2007 at 12:14 am

ahh elegant it is…its very you lar!

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:00 am

Aww thanks! I’m really happy with my purchases *grin*

• misskesha24 posted on January 16, 2007 at 12:31 am

Very good choices and I love the necklace! I hope you find something for your cousin wedding!

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:02 am

The necklace is really sparkly.. and I LOVE green/turquoise!

• starbucksweetie posted on January 16, 2007 at 12:33 am

I really like the handbag, very pretty and the necklace is cool too. One of my goals to accessorize more often.

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:02 am

The bag’s so comfortable to wear, and I don’t freak out about getting it dirty/damaged like I do with my Balenciagas.. so I stress less 😉

• hairrescue posted on January 16, 2007 at 1:16 am

the bag is so cute!

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:03 am

Yeah! I couldn’t resist when I saw it 😉

I added you back btw. Cool that you know a lot about hair, I always get mine thermal reconditioned (ie. Japanese straightening). could not live without it!

• hairrescue posted on January 16, 2007 at 6:53 pm

haha, don’t you hate that? things call to me too, forcing me to buy them.

thanks for adding me. i love the japanese straightening treatment. you should try my product too! it does the same thing, except you can basically do it yourself at home if you have a cermaic straightening iron.

xox

• brenda81 posted on January 16, 2007 at 1:18 am

I like that slouchy bag with cute little flowers!

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:04 am

IT smells sooo nice.. like a cow. HAHA!

• tiffanyx posted on January 16, 2007 at 2:02 am

love the necklace! 🙂

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:04 am

I’ve been eyeing it for almost 3 months, and kept wanting to buy it. I’m glad I waited because I got it at 20% off -woo hooo

• tiffanyx posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:05 am

3 months?! thats a LONG wait! i cant take that kind of wait! but glad you waited it out! 🙂

• budding_corsage posted on January 16, 2007 at 2:37 am

haha! You just described what many of us do – go out shopping and buy something else that we didn’t intend to! 🙂

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:05 am

I knooww I always do that *blush* Chris is the exact opposite!

• notsoraggedyane posted on January 16, 2007 at 3:08 am

Pretty necklace!

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:06 am

Thanks! I like how the stones sparkle.. plus the colour matches lots of my outfits, woo hoo

• jarmz posted on January 16, 2007 at 3:22 am

how do you manage to find such pretty stuff which are “so-you!” ???

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:06 am

Hehe as long as it’s pink and/or sparkly, I’ll want to buy it! 😉

• jarmz posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:09 am

the necklace aint pink! but its nice (on you) nevertheless!

• princesszhing posted on January 16, 2007 at 3:43 am

love the bag!! very feminine and luxurious..

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:07 am

The leather’s really really soft and lush.. it’s like Balenciaga in a way, but completely different too – which is nice!

• winterswitchery posted on January 15, 2007 at 8:50 pm

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 6:58 am

I was sold when I touched it, it’s so slouchy, I love bags like that 🙂

• queen_bead posted on January 15, 2007 at 8:56 pm

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 6:59 am

• educatingb posted on January 16, 2007 at 12:13 am

The bag is super cute too 🙂

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:00 am

• maarshymalloww posted on January 16, 2007 at 12:14 am

ahh elegant it is…its very you lar!

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:00 am

Aww thanks! I’m really happy with my purchases *grin*

• misskesha24 posted on January 16, 2007 at 12:31 am

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:02 am

The necklace is really sparkly.. and I LOVE green/turquoise!

• starbucksweetie posted on January 16, 2007 at 12:33 am

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:02 am

• l_i_z posted on January 16, 2007 at 8:34 am

I love the necklace!

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 11:34 am

I like how it can be worn long or short, plus it’s sparkly 😛

• millionairess posted on January 16, 2007 at 8:55 am

oh i do like that bag. pretty and functional. loads of ppl in europe, esp paris, carry messenger bags 😉

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 11:35 am

Yeah they seem really popular at the moment. I like how they’re so easy to sling across!

• hairrescue posted on January 16, 2007 at 1:16 am

the bag is so cute!

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:03 am

Yeah! I couldn’t resist when I saw it 😉

• hairrescue posted on January 16, 2007 at 6:53 pm

haha, don’t you hate that? things call to me too, forcing me to buy them.

xox

• brenda81 posted on January 16, 2007 at 1:18 am

I like that slouchy bag with cute little flowers!

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:04 am

IT smells sooo nice.. like a cow. HAHA!

• tiffanyx posted on January 16, 2007 at 2:02 am

love the necklace! 🙂

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:04 am

• tiffanyx posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:05 am

• budding_corsage posted on January 16, 2007 at 2:37 am

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:05 am

I knooww I always do that *blush* Chris is the exact opposite!

• notsoraggedyane posted on January 16, 2007 at 3:08 am

Pretty necklace!

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:06 am

• jarmz posted on January 16, 2007 at 3:22 am

how do you manage to find such pretty stuff which are “so-you!” ???

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:06 am

Hehe as long as it’s pink and/or sparkly, I’ll want to buy it! 😉

• jarmz posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:09 am

the necklace aint pink! but its nice (on you) nevertheless!

• princesszhing posted on January 16, 2007 at 3:43 am

love the bag!! very feminine and luxurious..

• beverly posted on January 16, 2007 at 7:07 am