Balenciaga, FASHION, Uncategorized BALENCIAGA TURQUOISE FIRST 22 January 2007

Decided to sell my Balenciaga Seafoam First last week. Whilst the colour is divine (and secretly, I got it because I knew it was the most-coveted colour ever), I think something more vibrant is more “me”.

So after selling that, I decided to get a Balenciaga Turquoise First instead. I had the Turquoise Mini Twiggy but sold it earlier this month – it was just too small to be a proper bag, but the colour was *perfect*, since I also wear a lot of green/aqua/turquoise. Love love love the colour, it’s really vibrant and I like it as much as the Magenta First – those 2 bags pretty much cover my entire clothing wardrobe 😉

Balenciaga Turquoise First

• tiffanyx posted on January 21, 2007 at 9:14 pm

the colour’s magnificient!

• beverly posted on January 22, 2007 at 6:42 am

This and the Magenta are def my fave colours!!

• tiffanyx posted on January 22, 2007 at 6:55 am

yesss we can see! :DDD

• sw4y posted on January 22, 2007 at 12:11 am

that is devine! The le dix is my favorite bag ever! Ive loved it for years since it first came out.
    Do you happen to know any sites that detail how to spot a fke balenciaga? Im about to purchase one and i want to make sure i can get a good deal but retain authenticity.

thanks!

• jarmboo posted on January 22, 2007 at 1:05 am

im getting mixed up with your bags!
    but thats a lovely colour 😉

• beverly posted on January 22, 2007 at 6:44 am

I’m glad I sold a few though, so I don’t feel guilty buying another one 😛

• jarmboo posted on January 22, 2007 at 6:48 am

i wish i got the bags to begin with!
        so that i can start “exchanging” for nicer ones. heheee…

i cant wait for my friend to bring back my Coach!!! ;p

• starbucksweetie posted on January 22, 2007 at 1:51 am

Great pictures of the bag.

• beverly posted on January 22, 2007 at 6:47 am

thank goodness for great lighting!

• renew posted on January 22, 2007 at 3:47 am

So pretty and bright!

• beverly posted on January 22, 2007 at 6:48 am

The colour is so vibrant in real life, I much prefer it to Seafoam!

• tiffanyx posted on January 21, 2007 at 9:14 pm

the colour’s magnificient!

• beverly posted on January 22, 2007 at 6:42 am

This and the Magenta are def my fave colours!!

• tiffanyx posted on January 22, 2007 at 6:55 am

yesss we can see! :DDD

• sw4y posted on January 22, 2007 at 12:11 am

thanks!

• jarmboo posted on January 22, 2007 at 1:05 am

im getting mixed up with your bags!
    but thats a lovely colour 😉

• beverly posted on January 22, 2007 at 6:44 am

I’m glad I sold a few though, so I don’t feel guilty buying another one 😛

• jarmboo posted on January 22, 2007 at 6:48 am

i wish i got the bags to begin with!
        so that i can start “exchanging” for nicer ones. heheee…

i cant wait for my friend to bring back my Coach!!! ;p

• starbucksweetie posted on January 22, 2007 at 1:51 am

Great pictures of the bag.

• beverly posted on January 22, 2007 at 6:47 am

thank goodness for great lighting!

• renew posted on January 22, 2007 at 3:47 am

So pretty and bright!

• beverly posted on January 22, 2007 at 6:48 am

The colour is so vibrant in real life, I much prefer it to Seafoam!

• roslyn posted on January 22, 2007 at 12:57 pm

Oooh, baglust!

Is that part of the current collection?

• beverly posted on January 22, 2007 at 8:25 pm

It’s 2005 so now discontinued 🙁 I was really lucky to find a new one that wasn’t insanely priced *whew*!

• vixette7 posted on January 22, 2007 at 1:08 pm

eh? how does turquoise compare with teal? i thought the two colors were pretty similar. what’s your cuurent collection like now? *kpo*

qn: do you use any products on your bags?

• beverly posted on January 22, 2007 at 8:26 pm

Super different, as the teal is much much darker/sedate, more of a ‘normal’ color I guess. I finally got my current collection to the colours I like, but magenta and this turq are my faves.

I use Cetaphil moisturiser on the leather if it feels dry but most of them don’t need it!

• shop_princess posted on January 22, 2007 at 4:45 pm

love that color! i’m lusting over the day (hobo) in this color!

great choice. def. prefer this over the seafoam.

• beverly posted on January 22, 2007 at 8:27 pm

wow how’d you manage to find the Day in Turq05?! You def should get it if you’ve found it, i didn’t even know they existed and have never seen them sold before, so they’d be really valuable 🙂

• shop_princess posted on January 22, 2007 at 9:39 pm

i posted my comment beofre reading it.. sorry.

I’m eyeing the 2006 color – I think it’s a lighter blue. my bad : /

: )

• roslyn posted on January 22, 2007 at 12:57 pm

Oooh, baglust!

Is that part of the current collection?

• beverly posted on January 22, 2007 at 8:25 pm

• vixette7 posted on January 22, 2007 at 1:08 pm

qn: do you use any products on your bags?

• beverly posted on January 22, 2007 at 8:26 pm

• shop_princess posted on January 22, 2007 at 4:45 pm

love that color! i’m lusting over the day (hobo) in this color!

great choice. def. prefer this over the seafoam.

• beverly posted on January 22, 2007 at 8:27 pm

• shop_princess posted on January 22, 2007 at 9:39 pm

i posted my comment beofre reading it.. sorry.

I’m eyeing the 2006 color – I think it’s a lighter blue. my bad : /

: )

• j0s1e267 posted on January 23, 2007 at 7:07 pm

OMG, it’s TDF! I have been hunting for the 2005 Turquoise FOREVER and I haven’t been successful …. ENJOY your new purchase! 🙂

• beverly posted on January 23, 2007 at 8:19 pm

It took me yonks to find one too that was new/mint, i’m so glad i found it finally! Good luck with your search 😀

• j0s1e267 posted on January 24, 2007 at 5:04 am

Thanks! There’s a City on ebay right now but the price is @_@ … if you come across any, let me know ok? Thanks babe!

• j0s1e267 posted on January 23, 2007 at 7:07 pm