eBay, Uncategorized Protected: WORK SILLINESS 30 November 2006

• eviltofu posted on November 30, 2006 at 3:15 pm

but today is Thursday!

• beverly posted on November 30, 2006 at 8:42 pm

OMG you’re right…. HAHAHAH!!!! It *felt* like a friday so I got confused 😉

• eviltofu posted on November 30, 2006 at 10:40 pm

Don’t forget to go to work today!!!!!!

• madmoneymonkey posted on November 30, 2006 at 3:46 pm

Hey could you send me a nice pic of yourself so I can put it in my wedding website? Something a bit more normal than this pic you have here! Haha.

• beverly posted on November 30, 2006 at 8:43 pm

How about the one on my main LJ page? That’s fairly normal, hehehhe!

• eviltofu posted on November 30, 2006 at 3:15 pm

but today is Thursday!

• beverly posted on November 30, 2006 at 8:42 pm

OMG you’re right…. HAHAHAH!!!! It *felt* like a friday so I got confused 😉

• eviltofu posted on November 30, 2006 at 10:40 pm

Don’t forget to go to work today!!!!!!

• madmoneymonkey posted on November 30, 2006 at 3:46 pm

• beverly posted on November 30, 2006 at 8:43 pm

How about the one on my main LJ page? That’s fairly normal, hehehhe!

• finding_tricia posted on December 1, 2006 at 6:16 am

TGIF!!! hehe.

i’m going to start mailing out the xmas cards, not sure if your addy remains the same. pls let me know your add again k? tricia.retailtherapy@gmail.com 🙂

• beverly posted on December 2, 2006 at 1:50 am

Ya it’s still the same, I’ll email it to you. LMK yours too!

• finding_tricia posted on December 1, 2006 at 6:16 am

TGIF!!! hehe.

• beverly posted on December 2, 2006 at 1:50 am

Ya it’s still the same, I’ll email it to you. LMK yours too!