FASHION, FOOD, Food reviews, Uncategorized FROU FROU DESIGNS NECKLACE, PAT & STICK ICE CREAM 12 November 2006

Went shopping with a girl friend yesterday. We hit Paddington, land of shopaholics! Was trying to save money though, so only ended up with a cute necklace from Frou Frou Designs. I’ve held off a long time on the long-necklace-with-charms bandwagon because I never like to follow the crowd.. but I finally caved as I actually do really like the design/stle πŸ˜› I chose the simplest necklace, as they tend to be really chunky and odd-looking on me. The one I picked is delicate, simple and small.. love it!

Frou Frou Designs charm necklace

We were wandering in the Markets when I spotted Pat & Stick’s Homemade Ice Creams. Oh joy!!!!!!! I’ve been gagging to try them out for ages. All their ice creams are handmade fresh, and come in a variety of flavours. After MUCH deliberation, I finally decided on his best-seller, the Vanilla Lace: The ‘Original’. Classic vanilla bean ice cream with a crunchy oat-lace cookie. It was a good choice, I really enjoyed it. The cookie was really crisp with a honey/oat flavour.. really tasty and so addictive πŸ˜› The vanilla ice cream was smooth and sweet, just nice and lovely! A fab way to finish off a (vaguely) healthy lunch of Penne with Chargrilled Lamb, Eggplant, Capsicum and Feta with Olive Oil.

Pat & Stick’s Homemade Ice Creams

• tiffanyx posted on November 12, 2006 at 12:17 am

no pics of the lunch hun?

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:19 am

Nooo.. I started eating, then realised it half-way, then decided not to. d’oh!

• tiffanyx posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:22 am

hehs. i do that sometimes too. too hungry and just attack the food. and when im done, im like “uh ohs, no piccies”. :p

• preci0us_dreams posted on November 12, 2006 at 12:32 am

Oooh I think I’m going to faint! Icecream AND cookie??? Too good to be true!
    http://www.patandstick.com.au/stockists.html I’m going to print this list out so that I will remember when I go out πŸ˜›

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:19 am

Seriously SO GOOD!!!!! The Vanilla Lace one I got is their best-seller, but I’m going to work my way around the menu, hehe

• madmoneymonkey posted on November 12, 2006 at 1:00 am

Wow that ice cream looks so good!

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:20 am

The crunchy cookie bit was so special, never had ice cream like that before *smacks lips*

• beverlyh posted on November 12, 2006 at 1:04 am

that ice cream looks sooo good! the necklace is so pretty too- definitely unique from the ones you see around the place these days so you really aren’t following the crowd. i especially love the big tear drop crystal

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:23 am

I think the necklace would look nice with a black top πŸ™‚ It’s just fairly simple, so I like it!

• starbucksweetie posted on November 12, 2006 at 1:49 am

What a fancy gourmet ice cream sandwhich!

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:23 am

It was $5 each *faints* but they were really good..

• esthered posted on November 12, 2006 at 3:10 am

Oh wow. The ice cream looks really yummy!

And the necklace is gorgeous too! πŸ™‚

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:24 am

I’m happy with the necklace, esp since it wasn’t too $$.. it’s just cute πŸ˜›

• islegrl posted on November 12, 2006 at 3:30 am

I LOVE your charm necklace! It’s so pretty! *^^*

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:27 am

Thanks! It’ll be fun to wear with a plain top πŸ™‚

• pandora76 posted on November 12, 2006 at 6:55 am

The necklace is sooo pretty!!!

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:31 am

Thanks! It wasn’t too $$ and hand made so I like how it’s unique πŸ™‚

• tiffanyx posted on November 12, 2006 at 12:17 am

no pics of the lunch hun?

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:19 am

Nooo.. I started eating, then realised it half-way, then decided not to. d’oh!

• tiffanyx posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:22 am

• preci0us_dreams posted on November 12, 2006 at 12:32 am

Oooh I think I’m going to faint! Icecream AND cookie??? Too good to be true!

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:19 am

• madmoneymonkey posted on November 12, 2006 at 1:00 am

Wow that ice cream looks so good!

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:20 am

• beverlyh posted on November 12, 2006 at 1:04 am

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:23 am

• starbucksweetie posted on November 12, 2006 at 1:49 am

What a fancy gourmet ice cream sandwhich!

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:23 am

It was $5 each *faints* but they were really good..

• esthered posted on November 12, 2006 at 3:10 am

Oh wow. The ice cream looks really yummy!

And the necklace is gorgeous too! πŸ™‚

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:24 am

I’m happy with the necklace, esp since it wasn’t too $$.. it’s just cute πŸ˜›

• islegrl posted on November 12, 2006 at 3:30 am

I LOVE your charm necklace! It’s so pretty! *^^*

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:27 am

Thanks! It’ll be fun to wear with a plain top πŸ™‚

• pandora76 posted on November 12, 2006 at 6:55 am

The necklace is sooo pretty!!!

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 9:31 am

Thanks! It wasn’t too $$ and hand made so I like how it’s unique πŸ™‚

• marmalade81 posted on November 12, 2006 at 3:44 pm

oh wow, I checked out the frou frou website and they have some amazing stuff there! too bad they didn’t have a store front here

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 8:44 pm

They’re not sold in many places around me either unfortunately.. I like her designs too!

• medlabtech posted on November 12, 2006 at 4:38 pm

Now that’s a good-looking ice cream sandwich!

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 8:45 pm

It was $$ but worth it, so unusual!

• marmalade81 posted on November 12, 2006 at 3:44 pm

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 8:44 pm

• chisin posted on November 13, 2006 at 12:34 am

Coincidentally, a coupla weeks ago, I got a very similar necklace when I was out hunting for some costume jewellary from diva or equip (they’re the same shop to me) – I didn’t realise they copied stuff! Coz mine looks so similar, but all silver, down to the silver dragonfly charm, and cluster of crystals, beads and other things. Huh!

• beverly posted on November 13, 2006 at 9:34 am

Oh doh!! I didn’t know Diva had it.. I’m going to check it out, it’s probably tons cheaper too :X

• medlabtech posted on November 12, 2006 at 4:38 pm

Now that’s a good-looking ice cream sandwich!

• beverly posted on November 12, 2006 at 8:45 pm

It was $$ but worth it, so unusual!

• chisin posted on November 13, 2006 at 12:34 am

• beverly posted on November 13, 2006 at 9:34 am

• j0s1e267 posted on November 13, 2006 at 5:41 pm

mmm, the ice cream looks REALLY GOOD!

• beverly posted on November 13, 2006 at 8:00 pm

I think they shoudl expand and open more stalls πŸ˜›

• j0s1e267 posted on November 13, 2006 at 5:41 pm

mmm, the ice cream looks REALLY GOOD!

• beverly posted on November 13, 2006 at 8:00 pm