Balenciaga, Shopping, Uncategorized BALENCIAGA SEAFOAM WITH CHARMS 26 November 2006

Q: What’s nicer than a Balenciaga bag?
A: A Balenciaga bag with charms!

The problem is, I’m not very creative with making my own charms. Then I realised that I can just pop on an earring – they just hook onto the zipper’s o-ring and voila! Cute charm all set. Plus, it can be really easily interchanged with other earrings.

I’m off to accessorise the rest of ’em now 😉

• l_i_z posted on November 26, 2006 at 4:32 am

That’s so cute! 🙂

• beverly posted on November 26, 2006 at 7:52 am

Thanks! I like ’em better with the charms 🙂

• starbucksweetie posted on November 26, 2006 at 4:42 am

Haha, you are so funny. Wow, I can’t believe that Balenciaga handbag looks so new, the leather is not worn.

• beverly posted on November 26, 2006 at 8:00 am

Aww I’m glad you said that as I was unhappy when it first arrived as it wasn’t mint (as described) so I had to clean it up, but it looks almost new now 🙂

• angelnotes posted on November 26, 2006 at 5:33 am

That’s brilliant! It goes really well with the bag. 🙂

• beverly posted on November 26, 2006 at 8:06 am

I’m happy it matches well with the bag! Now my earrings have dual use, hehe

• dianeeeee posted on November 26, 2006 at 6:47 am

that’s so clever! i’m going to try that with my pewter!

• beverly posted on November 26, 2006 at 8:07 am

I can’t decide what looks good on my Pewter City! I’m thinking a big plastic rainbow heart.. but urk, I don’t know. Do take pics of yours when you decide, I’d love to see what you come up with 🙂

• dianeeeee posted on November 27, 2006 at 7:39 am

I have the perfect TYPE of earring. The dangly type that won’t scuff the bag but the earring doesn’t go well with the pewter color. It’s peachy pink and purple. =(

Nothing I have seems to go with the pewter!!!

• farahdean posted on November 26, 2006 at 8:13 am

bev,coz it’s e/r hook, you might drop them or scuff the leather part you hang on. get bag lobster clasp & that should work better, safer too. 🙂

• beverly posted on November 26, 2006 at 9:01 am

I’ve got this little tiny stopper thing that goes on the very end of the hook that I’ve been using so it can’t scratch the leather. Is that enough? I’m going to try to look for the lobster clasp ones though, n ext time I get earrings!

• natnatviv posted on November 26, 2006 at 9:24 am

So Pretty! 😛
    I am tempted to make bag charms as well but but too lazy!

• beverly posted on November 26, 2006 at 8:25 pm

oooo you so should, I bet they’ll be gorgeous!

• l_i_z posted on November 26, 2006 at 4:32 am

That’s so cute! 🙂

• beverly posted on November 26, 2006 at 7:52 am

Thanks! I like ’em better with the charms 🙂

• starbucksweetie posted on November 26, 2006 at 4:42 am

• beverly posted on November 26, 2006 at 8:00 am

• angelnotes posted on November 26, 2006 at 5:33 am

That’s brilliant! It goes really well with the bag. 🙂

• beverly posted on November 26, 2006 at 8:06 am

I’m happy it matches well with the bag! Now my earrings have dual use, hehe

• baby_bugs posted on November 26, 2006 at 1:36 pm

Looks really nice!

• beverly posted on November 26, 2006 at 8:29 pm

thanks! I’m now looking through all my accessories to see how I can dress my bags up, haha

• dianeeeee posted on November 26, 2006 at 6:47 am

that’s so clever! i’m going to try that with my pewter!

• beverly posted on November 26, 2006 at 8:07 am

• dianeeeee posted on November 27, 2006 at 7:39 am

Nothing I have seems to go with the pewter!!!

• tyra8 posted on November 26, 2006 at 4:03 pm

Not sure if I’ve said this before but I really like the colour of this Balenciaga bag!

• beverly posted on November 26, 2006 at 8:31 pm

I like it too but I think I like the size more than the colour! I prefer more vibrant colours so still not 100% convinced I’ll keep it yet

• farahdean posted on November 26, 2006 at 8:13 am

• beverly posted on November 26, 2006 at 9:01 am

• natnatviv posted on November 26, 2006 at 9:24 am

So Pretty! 😛
    I am tempted to make bag charms as well but but too lazy!

• beverly posted on November 26, 2006 at 8:25 pm

oooo you so should, I bet they’ll be gorgeous!

• baby_bugs posted on November 26, 2006 at 1:36 pm

Looks really nice!

• beverly posted on November 26, 2006 at 8:29 pm

• tyra8 posted on November 26, 2006 at 4:03 pm

• beverly posted on November 26, 2006 at 8:31 pm

• dignan posted on November 27, 2006 at 12:35 am

*drooool*

• beverly posted on November 27, 2006 at 6:12 am

Hehe, i was the same after putting on the earring. I’ve got a new obsession!

• mzlizbit posted on November 27, 2006 at 1:58 am

looks great!! remember not to tug on the charm to open up the zipper pocket. don’t wanna break the clasp~

that color is just so gorgeous. and rare. i’ve seen a lot of pewter, noir, and sky blue but never that color until now.

have u seen the striped ones?? cute!

• beverly posted on November 27, 2006 at 6:14 am

Ya I’m careful to hold on to the o-ring when I open the zipper.

Seafoam is the rarest and most coveted colour out of all the B bags, hence why it took me *ages* to get my hands on it!

• renew posted on November 27, 2006 at 2:18 am

Wow, I think I’ve fallen in love with your bag.

• beverly posted on November 27, 2006 at 6:15 am

*grin* I like it but I’m 80% sure I’ll be selling it.. I prefer more vibrant colours I think!

• dignan posted on November 27, 2006 at 12:35 am

*drooool*

• beverly posted on November 27, 2006 at 6:12 am

Hehe, i was the same after putting on the earring. I’ve got a new obsession!

• mzlizbit posted on November 27, 2006 at 1:58 am

have u seen the striped ones?? cute!

• beverly posted on November 27, 2006 at 6:14 am

Ya I’m careful to hold on to the o-ring when I open the zipper.

• renew posted on November 27, 2006 at 2:18 am

Wow, I think I’ve fallen in love with your bag.

• beverly posted on November 27, 2006 at 6:15 am