Balenciaga, Shopping, Uncategorized BALENCIAGA MAGENTA SHOULDER 7 November 2006

eBay is a lifesaver. I shudder to think the amount of sheer crap I would have accumulated by now, if I couldn’t flog my stuff on eBay. I bought a Balenciaga magenta Clutch from CultStatus a few months back and whilst I adored the stunning colour, the actual style of the bag was too redundant for me. I ended up selling it on eBay a few weeks ago (without losing a cent) and replaced it by buying the Balenciaga magenta Shoulder. HURRAY! 😀 It’s basically exactly the same size as the Clutch, just with a little shoulder strap. Now it’s perfect! Good for a small bag or evening bag, and it’s hands free because it slings on the shoulder. Perfect 😀

Balenciaga magenta Shoulder

(click for different larger pic)

• starbucksweetie posted on November 7, 2006 at 1:10 am

I can’t keep track of your revolving Balenciaga purse collection 🙂

• beverly posted on November 7, 2006 at 10:54 am

Hehe I get a bit crazy buying & selling handbags, it’s like a hobby 😉

• simplysteph posted on November 7, 2006 at 1:58 am

I can almost feel how soft that leather is just by looking at those pictures.

Nice, as always 😉

• beverly posted on November 7, 2006 at 10:55 am

Ohh it’s even better once it’s older and used – the leather goes super smooshy and matte and soft, I love it 😀

• starbucksweetie posted on November 7, 2006 at 1:10 am

I can’t keep track of your revolving Balenciaga purse collection 🙂

• beverly posted on November 7, 2006 at 10:54 am

Hehe I get a bit crazy buying & selling handbags, it’s like a hobby 😉

• simplysteph posted on November 7, 2006 at 1:58 am

I can almost feel how soft that leather is just by looking at those pictures.

Nice, as always 😉

• beverly posted on November 7, 2006 at 10:55 am

• __xopricktor posted on November 7, 2006 at 10:55 am

HEY some advice please!

Hey.. I’m looking to change skin care products.

Biotherm or Jurlique?

Have u tried Biotherm?

• beverly posted on November 7, 2006 at 11:05 am

Re: HEY some advice please!

For me, no contest.. Jurlique!

I used Biotherm and it was just “okay” for me, nothing special happened. But with Jurlique I find that when I have breakouts, the zits come out MUCH faster, and after they do they don’t leave that awful red mark behind (no other products could accomplish this).

• __xopricktor posted on November 7, 2006 at 11:17 pm

Re: HEY some advice please!

hey thankss!

• __xopricktor posted on November 7, 2006 at 10:55 am

HEY some advice please!

Hey.. I’m looking to change skin care products.

Biotherm or Jurlique?

Have u tried Biotherm?

• beverly posted on November 7, 2006 at 11:05 am

Re: HEY some advice please!

For me, no contest.. Jurlique!

• __xopricktor posted on November 7, 2006 at 11:17 pm

Re: HEY some advice please!

hey thankss!

• beverlyh posted on November 8, 2006 at 4:00 am

i absolutely love your choice of B bag colours! it takes so much courage to wear those colours but they suit you soo well! theyre just gorgeous

• beverly posted on November 8, 2006 at 8:03 am

It’s funny, I never really imagined the stuff I wear/carry to be ‘out there’ or that it’ll take guts.. but people always say that. For me, it’s kinda normal 😛

• beverlyh posted on November 8, 2006 at 4:00 am