Fitness, Uncategorized Protected: ‘SLIMMING & HEALTH’ STAR LETTER 26 October 2006

• tiffanyx posted on October 26, 2006 at 11:18 am

wah, lucky you babe! :)))

• beverly posted on October 26, 2006 at 12:16 pm

I’m really surprised! Never really thought they read the letters, let alone actually gave prizes (since I never knew anyone that actually won one) 😛

• tiffanyx posted on October 26, 2006 at 12:18 pm

post your prize when you got it k. 😀

• rubytues posted on October 26, 2006 at 2:53 pm

Congrats! 🙂

• beverly posted on October 26, 2006 at 9:32 pm

Hehe thanks, I hope it’s a fun prize!

• blairwitch posted on October 26, 2006 at 3:09 pm

Yay for you! What did you write in your letter? Most magazines have a letter section and give prizes for letter of the month. Some magazines have better prizes than others! I remember one magazine gave away a Christian Dior makeup pack. You should have a look at what the magazine has given previously, that will probably tell you what you’ll be getting!!

• beverly posted on October 26, 2006 at 9:34 pm

Ya I never really noticed that they offer prizes! This is only a small one though so I reckon just a simple prize. I’ll take a pic of the page my letter’s in, hopefully soon *crosses fingers*!

• tiffanyx posted on October 26, 2006 at 11:18 am

wah, lucky you babe! :)))

• beverly posted on October 26, 2006 at 12:16 pm

• tiffanyx posted on October 26, 2006 at 12:18 pm

post your prize when you got it k. 😀

• rubytues posted on October 26, 2006 at 2:53 pm

Congrats! 🙂

• beverly posted on October 26, 2006 at 9:32 pm

Hehe thanks, I hope it’s a fun prize!

• blairwitch posted on October 26, 2006 at 3:09 pm