FOOD, Food reviews, Uncategorized CAFE @ PADDINGTON 29 October 2006

Went shopping with Chris in Paddington and after shopping-til-we-dropped, we ended up at this cosy little cafe. I forgot the name, but it’s the one right next to Paddington Markets. I normally wouldn’t take photos of this, but it was SO good I just had to 😛 Had the Toasted Croissant served with butter and jam and was astounded by how crisp, warm and buttery the (massive) croissant was. It was so delicious and really hit the spot 🙂 Washed down with a Vanilla Latte which was made absolutely perfectly. Mmmmm….

Cafe @ Paddington

Toasted Croissant served with butter and jam, and Vanilla Latte

• starbucksweetie posted on October 29, 2006 at 5:18 pm

Hmm…yum, makes me want a croissant on Monday morning when I start school.

• beverly posted on October 29, 2006 at 8:38 pm

I normally don’t have ’em, now I feel like I’ve been missing out, haha

• beverly posted on October 29, 2006 at 8:38 pm

I normally don’t have ’em, now I feel like I’ve been missing out, haha

• starbucksweetie posted on October 29, 2006 at 5:18 pm

Hmm…yum, makes me want a croissant on Monday morning when I start school.

• starbucksweetie posted on October 29, 2006 at 5:18 pm

Hmm…yum, makes me want a croissant on Monday morning when I start school.

• beverly posted on October 29, 2006 at 8:38 pm

I normally don’t have ’em, now I feel like I’ve been missing out, haha

• beverly posted on October 29, 2006 at 8:38 pm

I normally don’t have ’em, now I feel like I’ve been missing out, haha

• starbucksweetie posted on October 29, 2006 at 5:18 pm

Hmm…yum, makes me want a croissant on Monday morning when I start school.

• catpuccino posted on October 30, 2006 at 3:13 am

I used to eat croissants (well they called them brioche) in Italy for breakfast! Not as good as the French ones, and they certainly don’t look as soft and fluffy as those ones there! But only 90 euro cents each! 🙂 So actually that’s like $1.50… hmmm… still cheaper than here!

It is SUCH a good breakfast, but incredibly high fat (all that butter in those croissants!) so of course tastes delicious…

• beverly posted on October 30, 2006 at 4:26 am

Oh I like brioche too! Here they’re more bread-y and shaped like a cupcake with a knob on top, so they’re totally different from croissants. I like both :)~

• beverly posted on October 30, 2006 at 4:26 am