Fitness, Meme quizzes, Uncategorized Protected: MEME 10 July 2006

• protozone posted on July 10, 2006 at 10:39 am

You jogged all the way home from the city? Jeez… I’m surprised it only took 45 mins. You probably almost beat a train! 😛

• beverly posted on July 10, 2006 at 9:47 pm

7km in 45 mins is do-able! it’ll be faster if it was all flat ground.. unfortunately it’s uphill all the way up Pacific Hwy which kinda kills :X

• esthered posted on July 10, 2006 at 2:25 pm

Mine came up as Las Vegas .. Interesting. 😀

And wow, your stamina level must be pretty high!

• beverly posted on July 10, 2006 at 9:48 pm

I’m a bit sore today though, heh.. but i want to be able to do some decent exericse at least 2x a week!

• protozone posted on July 10, 2006 at 10:39 am

• beverly posted on July 10, 2006 at 9:47 pm

• esthered posted on July 10, 2006 at 2:25 pm

Mine came up as Las Vegas .. Interesting. 😀

And wow, your stamina level must be pretty high!

• beverly posted on July 10, 2006 at 9:48 pm

• queen_bead posted on July 10, 2006 at 11:41 pm

I’m so envious! I can’t run very far at all. I tried running around 2 blocks and almost vomited.

And yet I would consider myself in pretty good shape. Strange how these things work…

• beverly posted on July 11, 2006 at 9:56 am

When I first started I couldn’t run further than 2km max, and would be sooo pooped! It takes awhile to build up endurance, my max now is 10km and i can’t believe atheletes can do 40+km for marathons *eep*!!

• chisin posted on July 11, 2006 at 6:46 am

well done! my legs are still a bit sore from my 5km (rather flat) run on Sat arvo. And my shoulders + pecs from the attempted surf on Sunday.

• beverly posted on July 11, 2006 at 10:08 am

Ooo good on ya! The sore feeling sucks but it feels good at the same time, because it feels like you actually DID something 😛

• queen_bead posted on July 10, 2006 at 11:41 pm