FOOD, Living in... Singapore, Uncategorized Protected: DAD’S BIRTHDAY! 1 January 2006

• myeisha_l posted on January 1, 2006 at 4:15 pm

Hi Bev, i have to say you take very good pic of food!! They all looked so yummy! Happy New Year 🙂

• beverly posted on January 2, 2006 at 1:12 am

Hehe it helps that the food looks so good to start with! 🙂
      HAPPY 2006!

• blondedawn posted on January 1, 2006 at 5:49 pm

I want to go t Singapore for the FOOD ALONE. You make it look so yummy!!!!

Happy New Year!!!

• beverly posted on January 2, 2006 at 1:11 am

Singapore has the best food! Really great if you look food and shopping 😛

• myeisha_l posted on January 1, 2006 at 4:15 pm

• beverly posted on January 2, 2006 at 1:12 am

Hehe it helps that the food looks so good to start with! 🙂
      HAPPY 2006!

• blondedawn posted on January 1, 2006 at 5:49 pm

I want to go t Singapore for the FOOD ALONE. You make it look so yummy!!!!

Happy New Year!!!

• beverly posted on January 2, 2006 at 1:11 am

Singapore has the best food! Really great if you look food and shopping 😛

• sepps2 posted on January 2, 2006 at 3:33 am

I love the hokkien mee at Chomp Chomp! *drools*

and I did that “2006-is-tomorrow” thingy too, cos I wanted to eat more. lol.

• beverly posted on January 2, 2006 at 7:58 am

It’s such an insane waiting time though! I guess everyone likes it too 😉

• ex_rong posted on January 2, 2006 at 4:16 am

Chomp Chomp is da best!

• beverly posted on January 2, 2006 at 7:57 am

Ya it’s my fave hawker place!

• sepps2 posted on January 2, 2006 at 3:33 am

I love the hokkien mee at Chomp Chomp! *drools*

and I did that “2006-is-tomorrow” thingy too, cos I wanted to eat more. lol.

• beverly posted on January 2, 2006 at 7:58 am

It’s such an insane waiting time though! I guess everyone likes it too 😉

• ex_rong posted on January 2, 2006 at 4:16 am

Chomp Chomp is da best!

• beverly posted on January 2, 2006 at 7:57 am

Ya it’s my fave hawker place!

• popcorn_feet posted on January 7, 2006 at 7:08 pm

Oh i LOVE noodle soup – theres lots of food i love but noodle soups might just be my favorite of them all… sigh….

It all looks great – although im with you on mutton in general. i dont really like it so i dont think id like it as soup…

• popcorn_feet posted on January 7, 2006 at 7:08 pm