Uncategorized Protected: CHRISTMAS CARDS 23 November 2005

• kathsonno posted on November 23, 2005 at 7:34 am

Too good! I was going to ask you! It’ll be great to send you a card and cross our LJ life into real life 🙂

• beverly posted on November 23, 2005 at 8:51 pm

I was writing your card yesterday 😀 I’ll send it out asap!

• madmoneymonkey posted on November 23, 2005 at 2:33 pm

Ooh, did I get 1 too? Or will mine be hand-delivered?

• beverly posted on November 23, 2005 at 8:47 pm

Hand delivered, der 😛

• kathsonno posted on November 23, 2005 at 7:34 am

• beverly posted on November 23, 2005 at 8:51 pm

I was writing your card yesterday 😀 I’ll send it out asap!

• pandalau11 posted on November 23, 2005 at 5:09 pm

You are on top of things! I have yet to buy christmas cards and send them out, and I will definitely send you one. 🙂

• beverly posted on November 23, 2005 at 8:53 pm

I’m trying to be organised for once,, heheh

• finding_tricia posted on November 23, 2005 at 5:17 pm

I’m just about to send out the cards, and you’ve already done the first batch! Struggling to get presents though, are you done with Christmas shopping?

• beverly posted on November 23, 2005 at 8:59 pm

Gotten most of my presents.. not all though! But I plan to over the next few weekends.. I go back to SG 2nd week of Dec, so I have to have everything done by then 🙂

• blueeyezz posted on November 23, 2005 at 6:37 pm

Yay! I’ll get one sent out to you! 🙂 I make pretty hand made ones!

• beverly posted on November 23, 2005 at 9:01 pm

Ooooooooo i can’t wait to see yours! mine are store bought – I am TOTALLY uncreative 🙁

• blueeyezz posted on November 24, 2005 at 1:41 am

Unfortunately, I’m a psycho overacheiver. 🙂 I can never find cards I LIKE so I end up making them. It’s a terrible time waster! 🙂

• madmoneymonkey posted on November 23, 2005 at 2:33 pm

Ooh, did I get 1 too? Or will mine be hand-delivered?

• beverly posted on November 23, 2005 at 8:47 pm

Hand delivered, der 😛

• pandalau11 posted on November 23, 2005 at 5:09 pm

• beverly posted on November 23, 2005 at 8:53 pm

I’m trying to be organised for once,, heheh

• finding_tricia posted on November 23, 2005 at 5:17 pm

• beverly posted on November 23, 2005 at 8:59 pm

• blueeyezz posted on November 23, 2005 at 6:37 pm

Yay! I’ll get one sent out to you! 🙂 I make pretty hand made ones!

• beverly posted on November 23, 2005 at 9:01 pm

• blueeyezz posted on November 24, 2005 at 1:41 am

• etherealprey posted on November 24, 2005 at 4:05 pm

Happy Turkey Day…not sure if you guys celebrate that in AU, but happy turkey day none the less…oh yeah my school will be doing a project in AU ande singapore called the people’s portrait…look for it…,

• beverly posted on November 24, 2005 at 9:33 pm