Uncategorized Protected: IPOD NANO 12 September 2005

• luminously posted on September 12, 2005 at 4:42 am

i’m still in love w/my pink ipod mini. that’ll NEVER change. heeh. but, i nust admit the BLACK nano is SEXYYYYYYY. is that the color you’re lusting after?

• kare2711 posted on September 12, 2005 at 7:34 am

I’m the same. Much much as I want the nano, and I think it’s really sleek and gorgeous, I still love my mini too much to part with it. Now I just have to think of a good excuse to justify getting the nano. 😛

• beverly posted on September 12, 2005 at 8:08 am

The nano’s heaps lighter.. which is the greatest calling it’s got. I carry pretty small bags and have tons of stuff, so I’m always loooking to down-size!

• beverly posted on September 12, 2005 at 8:05 am

I wish the Nano came in pink.. now THAT would be perfect 🙂

I actually prefer the white to the black!

• eviltofu posted on September 12, 2005 at 5:11 am

I want one too but I just got a Nintendo DS and Nintendogs so I guess the Nano will wait till next month! 😛

• beverly posted on September 12, 2005 at 8:10 am

Hehe you gadget king 😛 The annoying thing about iPod is that you don’t get them on sale or anything like that, and even on eBay the bargain isn’t much. Grr!!

• luminously posted on September 12, 2005 at 4:42 am

• kare2711 posted on September 12, 2005 at 7:34 am

• beverly posted on September 12, 2005 at 8:08 am

• beverly posted on September 12, 2005 at 8:05 am

I wish the Nano came in pink.. now THAT would be perfect 🙂

I actually prefer the white to the black!

• eviltofu posted on September 12, 2005 at 5:11 am

• beverly posted on September 12, 2005 at 8:10 am

• starbucksweetie posted on September 12, 2005 at 2:39 pm

I love the ipod nano too.

• beverly posted on September 12, 2005 at 9:16 pm

Are you going to get one? They’re so sexy!

• renew posted on September 12, 2005 at 7:41 pm

Isn’t it amazing? I’m getting one, definitely! 🙂

• beverly posted on September 12, 2005 at 9:16 pm

I think I’m going to get one too.. I can’t resist, they’re way too sexy, haha!

• starbucksweetie posted on September 12, 2005 at 2:39 pm

I love the ipod nano too.

• beverly posted on September 12, 2005 at 9:16 pm

Are you going to get one? They’re so sexy!

• renew posted on September 12, 2005 at 7:41 pm

Isn’t it amazing? I’m getting one, definitely! 🙂

• beverly posted on September 12, 2005 at 9:16 pm

I think I’m going to get one too.. I can’t resist, they’re way too sexy, haha!