Uncategorized Protected: GIRLS’ DAY OUT 17 April 2005

• jacintahuang posted on April 17, 2005 at 8:13 am

I’ve never had ramen that’s cold before, is it something like soba noodles? They certainly look good!! :O

• beverly posted on April 17, 2005 at 11:22 am

Me neither! It was SO yum… a bit like cold soba, yeah, but it has a bit of sauce at the bottom. And it went SO well with the fried chicken and egg mayo topping :)~

• jacintahuang posted on April 17, 2005 at 8:13 am

• beverly posted on April 17, 2005 at 11:22 am

• khemany posted on April 18, 2005 at 8:06 am

did you like Girls day Out? I was some what disappointed. Too many people trying to make you buy stuff rather than trying to let you have fun being a girl

• beverly posted on April 18, 2005 at 8:35 am

I didn’t have anyone plug me to buy their stuff (I wouldn’t anyway, it was purely a freebie day for me!) but I wanted more stalls and more samples 🙂

It was great since it was free, but I don’t think we got enough freebies to cover the $18 fee if we had paid 😛

• khemany posted on April 18, 2005 at 8:06 am

• beverly posted on April 18, 2005 at 8:35 am

• etherealprey posted on April 19, 2005 at 2:09 am

post more pics, just like the shecky’s girls night out

• beverly posted on April 19, 2005 at 11:28 am

I wish I had more pics! too busy collecting freebies 😛

• etherealprey posted on April 19, 2005 at 2:09 am

post more pics, just like the shecky’s girls night out

• beverly posted on April 19, 2005 at 11:28 am

I wish I had more pics! too busy collecting freebies 😛

• m1nx posted on April 19, 2005 at 12:14 pm

hey beverly,

i was just wondering whether i might be able to ask you if you might happen to know whom to contact at ebay in regards to possible sponsorships for an IT society at uni? don’t think it’s appropriate for here so if it’s not too much trouble, i’d love to discuss this further elsewhere, my email is dropitlikeitswhatATgmail-

thanks a million 🙂