Uncategorized Protected: 10 March 2005

• starbucksweetie posted on March 9, 2005 at 11:28 pm

I love bargains. I love Coach. You have great taste.

• beverly posted on March 10, 2005 at 10:21 am

I wish I’d discovered Coach earlier.. they have such great quality stuff and it’s not absurdly expensive either!

• etherealprey posted on March 10, 2005 at 12:44 am

See. this is how it starts, with one small pair you get on ebay…yes coach makes lovely shoes…and coats, and jackets, and scarves, umbrellas, etc you get the picture. they also make dresses but those are uber expensive. now you gotta take a pic of you wearing them! remember coach shoes go out in nice places, they don’t do rain, or grass or anything else unpleasant, gotta treat them nice…hee hee…

• beverly posted on March 10, 2005 at 10:21 am

I know… I’m scared! Yeah I saw their new trench coat and it is so divine – fortunately it’ll cost me a fortune to ship, so I’m not tempted to get it 😉

• sh4r0n posted on March 10, 2005 at 2:41 am

Bev, you are so lucky. That’s an excellent deal. If you’re ever in the states I’ll introduce you to a shoe warehouse store called DSW. It’s humongous and they have brand name shoes for less than half price. It’s awesome!!!

• beverly posted on March 10, 2005 at 10:21 am

Oh man, you make me want to go to the USA for a holiday even more!! :X

• larissy posted on March 10, 2005 at 3:20 am

they’re so cute, definitely your style. simple yet classy.

which seller did you buy them from if you don’t mind me asking?

• beverly posted on March 10, 2005 at 10:27 am

I do love them! I got them from mochinmahalo

• jesuisariel posted on March 10, 2005 at 4:55 am

Pretty shoes! $40 is a bargain for them!

Hehe..I can see that you’re a Coach addict! ;P

• beverly posted on March 10, 2005 at 10:17 am

Ya.. I can’t even get decent shoes in AU for $40! I love Coach 😛

• starbucksweetie posted on March 9, 2005 at 11:28 pm

I love bargains. I love Coach. You have great taste.

• beverly posted on March 10, 2005 at 10:21 am

• etherealprey posted on March 10, 2005 at 12:44 am

• beverly posted on March 10, 2005 at 10:21 am

• sh4r0n posted on March 10, 2005 at 2:41 am

• beverly posted on March 10, 2005 at 10:21 am

Oh man, you make me want to go to the USA for a holiday even more!! :X

• larissy posted on March 10, 2005 at 3:20 am

they’re so cute, definitely your style. simple yet classy.

which seller did you buy them from if you don’t mind me asking?

• beverly posted on March 10, 2005 at 10:27 am

I do love them! I got them from mochinmahalo

• jesuisariel posted on March 10, 2005 at 4:55 am

Pretty shoes! $40 is a bargain for them!

Hehe..I can see that you’re a Coach addict! ;P