Uncategorized Protected: XBOX PARTY 17 December 2004

• kare2711 posted on December 17, 2004 at 1:00 pm

Can’t wait to see you back in Sg!

• beverly posted on December 18, 2004 at 2:05 am

It’ll be brilliant being back in SG… though I bet I”ll complain about the weather 2 days after I’m back 😛

• jacintahuang posted on December 17, 2004 at 1:01 pm

Yay! Welcome back~! I bet your parents must miss you like crazy. 🙂

• beverly posted on December 18, 2004 at 2:06 am

Yeah, I miss em too, and all my relatives!! Really can’t wait for next week 🙂

• etherealprey posted on December 17, 2004 at 3:06 pm

damn that’s a lot of pizzy you ate. Have fun in Singapore.

• beverly posted on December 18, 2004 at 2:06 am

Pizza’s one of my fave foods, so it’s allowed 😉

• kare2711 posted on December 17, 2004 at 1:00 pm

Can’t wait to see you back in Sg!

• beverly posted on December 18, 2004 at 2:05 am

• jacintahuang posted on December 17, 2004 at 1:01 pm

Yay! Welcome back~! I bet your parents must miss you like crazy. 🙂

• beverly posted on December 18, 2004 at 2:06 am

Yeah, I miss em too, and all my relatives!! Really can’t wait for next week 🙂

• etherealprey posted on December 17, 2004 at 3:06 pm

damn that’s a lot of pizzy you ate. Have fun in Singapore.

• beverly posted on December 18, 2004 at 2:06 am

Pizza’s one of my fave foods, so it’s allowed 😉

• roslyn posted on December 18, 2004 at 2:31 am

Russell Crowe is a hollywood celebrity! Anyway…. glad you have fun, and see you soon. 🙂

• beverly posted on December 18, 2004 at 7:06 am

Oh, yeah, I guess so huh… 😛 I would’ve preferred to see Jake Gyllenhaal or Josh Hartnett, to be honest!

• roslyn posted on December 18, 2004 at 2:31 am

• beverly posted on December 18, 2004 at 7:06 am

• Anonymous posted on December 23, 2004 at 1:51 am

we all can’t wait to see you 🙂

Hi beverly…
    have read ur blogs on and off but never did comment… just wanted to say we’re all really looking forward to having you home 🙂 your mum has been planning everything you shd do, mei and I are on leave during some of the days you are back so we’re very excited about that too!!!
    see u real soon…
    amelia – che 🙂

• beverly posted on December 23, 2004 at 7:39 pm

Re: we all can’t wait to see you 🙂

‘elo! Yeah can’t wait.. I have all my bags here with me so heading straight to the airport after work 🙂

• Anonymous posted on December 23, 2004 at 1:51 am