Uncategorized Protected: ON SECOND THOUGHTS… 30 December 2004

• funkybrewsta posted on December 30, 2004 at 12:37 pm

Aww don’t worry about it Bev. I didn’t get to see the message but did somebody get nasty about how much you donated?

I got a little extra money in my paycheck this period. I may send a little bit of money but I’m not sure how much.

• beverly posted on December 30, 2004 at 2:46 pm

Nah no one said anything negative at all.. but I thought it might either make people feel that they should give the same amount OR they might think I could’ve given more, etc.. You know how it is with money, people ALWAYS have THEIR opinion on how you should spend your money! Just better to not start anything – whether positive or negative 🙂

• jiltedqueen posted on January 3, 2005 at 8:00 pm