Uncategorized Protected: Farewell Lunch 26 August 2004

• jacintahuang posted on August 26, 2004 at 11:30 am

Aww, it’s difficult, but cheer up. At least they bade you farewell nicely, and I’m sure you can arrange to meet up with them sometime! πŸ™‚

• beverly posted on August 29, 2004 at 4:53 am

Yeah I had a nice farewell.. especially since I had 2 πŸ˜› I live near MS anyway so I’m definitely going to drop in time-to-time!

• divad posted on August 26, 2004 at 2:08 pm

mmmmmmmmm complaining about big portions? I complain more about small ones πŸ˜›

Leaving is always bitter/sweet. I’m doing that tomorrow. But I’m still piled with work!! ACK!!! I don’t think I’ll be able to finish everything by 5:30pm tomorrow.. πŸ™ maybe I’ll be working late on my last day haha…

Good luck with ebay πŸ™‚

• beverly posted on August 29, 2004 at 4:52 am

guess we’re in the same sort of position then πŸ™‚ It’s hard saying farewell to everyone.. I have a handover so fortunately not too much work as the new person is taking over! Good luck and hope it all went well!!

• starbucksweetie posted on August 26, 2004 at 2:54 pm

Aww…while it is sad, I know you’re excited for e-bay. What brand are those handmade/lotions/balms? Give us a review πŸ™‚

• beverly posted on August 29, 2004 at 4:51 am

They’re handmade and their website is soapbar.com.au – it all smells so good πŸ™‚ I posted about them in another comment on the page! But haven’t tried the face stuff yet.. only the body stuff πŸ™‚

• jacintahuang posted on August 26, 2004 at 11:30 am

• beverly posted on August 29, 2004 at 4:53 am

• etherealprey posted on August 26, 2004 at 8:10 pm

tell us about the soaps/balms/lotions etc…need to be amsued….

• beverly posted on August 29, 2004 at 4:50 am

they’re all with essential oils and stuff and I LOVE the Sensual Body & Hand lotion – smells great. Also especially love the Raspberry lipbalm – it’s so moisturizing and tastes/smells great!! Haven’t tried the face moisturizer and toner as I’m scared to try new products this week.. since I’m leaving MS and starting eBay and I know it sounds sooo vain but I don’t want my skin to go nuts this week when all this is happening πŸ˜›

• etherealprey posted on August 29, 2004 at 5:05 pm

is sensual body & Hand loton an aussie company?

• beverly posted on August 30, 2004 at 7:35 am

Nah, it’s still by Soap Box, but it’s just called their Sensual Hand & Body Lotion πŸ™‚

• divad posted on August 26, 2004 at 2:08 pm

mmmmmmmmm complaining about big portions? I complain more about small ones πŸ˜›

Good luck with ebay πŸ™‚

• beverly posted on August 29, 2004 at 4:52 am

• starbucksweetie posted on August 26, 2004 at 2:54 pm

• beverly posted on August 29, 2004 at 4:51 am

• mzangel84 posted on August 27, 2004 at 12:50 am

Hey, hey.. I was reading the news on Yahoo and I came across a news about Krispy Kreme.. Apparently, it’s not doing so well despite big fans like you..

Read it here..

• beverly posted on August 29, 2004 at 4:48 am

Awww… so many people I know like KK too! If only they opened a store near where I live πŸ˜‰

• etherealprey posted on August 26, 2004 at 8:10 pm

tell us about the soaps/balms/lotions etc…need to be amsued….

• beverly posted on August 29, 2004 at 4:50 am

• etherealprey posted on August 29, 2004 at 5:05 pm

is sensual body & Hand loton an aussie company?

• beverly posted on August 30, 2004 at 7:35 am