Uncategorized Protected: Royal Easter Show 13 April 2004

• Anonymous posted on April 13, 2004 at 1:13 am

Please tell me you got KK donuts as well! I got my friend who went to buy a box for me. I love the original glazed! Too bad the Wynyard store’s not opening till next month. Maybe we should have a shopping day mid May just to get some!

BTW, what’s in a corn dog. Is it a sausage? I’ve never had one as it looks quite dubious.

Cheers,
    Danae.

• beverly posted on April 13, 2004 at 5:21 pm

I didn’t :(((((((((((((((
      There was a long queue and Chris convinced me out of it!! Anyway, it’s not too bad, cos KK delivers all the time to our office, and my parents/cousins/aunt/uncle are coming next week and we’re going KK-eating 😛

Corn dog is a sausage dipped in fluffy batter. It’s SO good :)~

• jacintahuang posted on April 13, 2004 at 1:49 am

The event sounded fun! S’pore does not really make a big hoo-ha out of Easter…just much more Easter Bunny Chocolate Eggs which, I love anyway. *lol* 🙂

• beverly posted on April 13, 2004 at 5:16 pm

Yeah it’s heaps bigger here, with a TON Of chocolate flying everywhere 😉

• Anonymous posted on April 13, 2004 at 1:13 am

Cheers,
    Danae.

• beverly posted on April 13, 2004 at 5:21 pm

I didn’t :(((((((((((((((

Corn dog is a sausage dipped in fluffy batter. It’s SO good :)~

• jacintahuang posted on April 13, 2004 at 1:49 am

• beverly posted on April 13, 2004 at 5:16 pm

Yeah it’s heaps bigger here, with a TON Of chocolate flying everywhere 😉

• m1nx posted on April 13, 2004 at 8:36 pm

just read about your hiking trip, I am in AWE ;D

anyhow, yes! about the showbags, i was wondering that myself~ i haven’t been to the show in a while because i’ve been overseas at this time for the past couple of years and i was kind of disappointed that i only ended up with one bag. (elmo! haha.) although i think it might be a general thing, this showbag disappointment – this couple next to me [ahhh, the classic scenario of the packed showbag building] had the funniest conversation. girl~ “we stood here for THIS LONG and you bought a $4 showbag for the both of us!?!?!”. okay maybe it was funnier if you were there, but all the same 😉

• beverly posted on April 13, 2004 at 9:37 pm

LOL…. that conversation IS funny 😛 BUt yeah, we spent half hr in the showbag pavillion, fighting the crowds and crawling at a snail’s pace, and all we got was one showbag too 😉 I dont’ know if it was the bags that were crappy this year, or if I’ve just gotten a bit too old for them!

• m1nx posted on April 13, 2004 at 8:36 pm

just read about your hiking trip, I am in AWE ;D

• beverly posted on April 13, 2004 at 9:37 pm

• blairwitch posted on April 15, 2004 at 7:26 pm

I’ve always wanted to go to the easter show! but haven’t yet. It sounds so cool tho!!

It’s not much of a daylight robbery tho, last year, when I decided to go to the national folk festival, I rocked up with about $20 (coz I thought that would be enough) and it was $50 entry!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I’ve never been to the folk festival either 😉

• beverly posted on April 18, 2004 at 10:21 pm

I wouldn’t really go unless you had a kid to bring along.. or if you have $$ to spare, ‘cos $26/pp is really expensive just to get in 🙁 It’s good if you go as a family though!

• blairwitch posted on April 15, 2004 at 7:26 pm