Uncategorized Protected: Staff Christmas Party 14 December 2003

• opalline posted on December 14, 2003 at 12:17 am

Awww… I liked Rupert the best too. I don’t like Lil, the old lady, even though everyone else apparently thinks she’s great. Something about her just bugs me.

(and just to clarify, I don’t obsessively watch this every week… only when I turn the TV on and it’s there) =)

• beverly posted on December 14, 2003 at 6:48 pm

I agree, she’s kinda weird.. I like Dara or Darla or whatever she’s called, out of the ones left!

• ex_kumi259 posted on December 14, 2003 at 1:26 am

oooh, sounds like you had a great time at the party. xxoo

• beverly posted on December 14, 2003 at 6:42 pm

Ya it was pretty good! My first staff CHristmas party anyhow 😛

• bluekittygrl posted on December 14, 2003 at 4:08 am

Beer does taste like cat pee, I don’t understand how anyone could drink it. =x Tony and the guys like it..but NOT me. lol

• beverly posted on December 14, 2003 at 6:30 pm

Yeah, I reckon guys like it cos it’s cheap.. and then convince themselves they actually like the taste! 😉

• joejunior posted on December 14, 2003 at 7:30 am

I always think beer tastes like puke.
    As for the mouse-pee popcorn, perhaps
    u were thinking of your mouse Cinnamon? =)

And mind you don’t get addicted to the Poppyseeds!

• beverly posted on December 14, 2003 at 5:48 pm

Haha yeah.. it smelled like animal pee, regardless 😉

Nah Poppyseeds don’t really taste like anything! I think they’re just there to give the dish a bit of color and make it look interesting?

• opalline posted on December 14, 2003 at 12:17 am

• beverly posted on December 14, 2003 at 6:48 pm

• ex_kumi259 posted on December 14, 2003 at 1:26 am

oooh, sounds like you had a great time at the party. xxoo

• beverly posted on December 14, 2003 at 6:42 pm

Ya it was pretty good! My first staff CHristmas party anyhow 😛

• bluekittygrl posted on December 14, 2003 at 4:08 am

• beverly posted on December 14, 2003 at 6:30 pm

• joejunior posted on December 14, 2003 at 7:30 am

I always think beer tastes like puke.
    As for the mouse-pee popcorn, perhaps
    u were thinking of your mouse Cinnamon? =)

And mind you don’t get addicted to the Poppyseeds!

• beverly posted on December 14, 2003 at 5:48 pm

Haha yeah.. it smelled like animal pee, regardless 😉

• jillydonut posted on December 14, 2003 at 6:59 pm

beer-cat pee?

pretty accurate!
    Have they started the Joe shows over there yet? Joe Millionare, Average Joe? Didn’t find the Survivor show too interesting either.

• beverly posted on December 14, 2003 at 7:51 pm

Re: beer-cat pee?

Yeah I’ve seen Joe Millionaire.. where Zara one – it was cool 😀

• jillydonut posted on December 15, 2003 at 4:29 am

Re: beer-cat pee?

New Joe Millionaire coming…”An International Affair.” Average Joe…..similar to the Bachelor with a buch of twists.

• beverly posted on December 15, 2003 at 4:23 pm

Re: beer-cat pee?

I don’t see how it’ll work though, since everyone knows the plot twist in the first Joe Millionaire, so the girls aren’t going to be fooled again!

• jillydonut posted on December 15, 2003 at 5:24 pm

It works again.

You don’t want me to spoil it all for you?!

• beverly posted on December 15, 2003 at 8:10 pm

Re: It works again.

OH yes yes yes yes yes! Tell me the twist!!!

Please 😛

• xgirl76 posted on December 15, 2003 at 1:38 am

Oh my God! Walking into a spiderweb has to be one of my worst nightmares – especially when there’s a spider in there!!! I really sympathise, and I hope you’ve managed to wash all the web out by now 🙂

• beverly posted on December 15, 2003 at 4:22 pm

It never USED to be a fear of mine.. but it is now :X

• jillydonut posted on December 14, 2003 at 6:59 pm

beer-cat pee?

pretty accurate!

• beverly posted on December 14, 2003 at 7:51 pm

Re: beer-cat pee?

Yeah I’ve seen Joe Millionaire.. where Zara one – it was cool 😀

• jillydonut posted on December 15, 2003 at 4:29 am

Re: beer-cat pee?

• beverly posted on December 15, 2003 at 4:23 pm

Re: beer-cat pee?

• jillydonut posted on December 15, 2003 at 5:24 pm

It works again.

You don’t want me to spoil it all for you?!

• beverly posted on December 15, 2003 at 8:10 pm

Re: It works again.

OH yes yes yes yes yes! Tell me the twist!!!

Please 😛