Uncategorized Protected: Earthquake 12 December 2003

• Anonymous posted on December 11, 2003 at 3:53 pm

Bless you!

Think of it as a good thing then, maybe it means it’s not serious enough to affect your area or something. Anyway, do take good care of yourself! *sprinkles ‘blessing’ loose powder* =)

• beverly posted on December 11, 2003 at 7:14 pm

Re: Bless you!

Yeah, it’s weird though ‘cos that IS my area and we didn’t feel a thing! I didn’t even realise Australia was on an earthquake zone.. my geology is really bad 😉

• Anonymous posted on December 11, 2003 at 3:55 pm

Oops…

Darns, forgot: By the way, this’s Jacinta here. =)

• hartziggity posted on December 11, 2003 at 9:21 pm

I guess just about everywhere is technically an earthquake zone, but some areas are more active than others. Did you hear that Virginia just had a quake (VERY unusual for that state), as well as China? Even most atheists can tell that something is up!

• beverly posted on December 12, 2003 at 7:29 pm

Yeah it’s a bit strange hey.. but at least no one was hurt as far as I know :T

• Anonymous posted on December 11, 2003 at 3:53 pm

Bless you!

• beverly posted on December 11, 2003 at 7:14 pm

Re: Bless you!

• Anonymous posted on December 11, 2003 at 3:55 pm

Oops…

Darns, forgot: By the way, this’s Jacinta here. =)

• hartziggity posted on December 11, 2003 at 9:21 pm

• beverly posted on December 12, 2003 at 7:29 pm

Yeah it’s a bit strange hey.. but at least no one was hurt as far as I know :T

• Anonymous posted on December 12, 2003 at 6:26 am

I think I actually felt it but didn’t think it was an earthquake since we aren’t on the fault lines. Just plain weird. It was like this really intense but short-lived vibration which shook through my entire being, kinda like being electrocuted with a low voltage … glad it wasn’t serious.

D.

• beverly posted on December 12, 2003 at 7:16 pm

Weird, I think you live further away from the quake, yet felt it! I guess Australia just gets minor vibrations but no major quakes ‘cos we aren’t on fault lines (thank God).

• blairwitch posted on December 12, 2003 at 6:40 am

apparently there was one here last night, but I didn’t feel it…

• beverly posted on December 12, 2003 at 7:17 pm

Weird.. maybe we’re senseless 😉 We had a minor shudder when I used to live here about 10 years ago, and my cat was acting all weird that day and we were wondering why, then we read about it on the news!

• Anonymous posted on December 12, 2003 at 6:26 am

D.

• beverly posted on December 12, 2003 at 7:16 pm

• blairwitch posted on December 12, 2003 at 6:40 am

apparently there was one here last night, but I didn’t feel it…

• beverly posted on December 12, 2003 at 7:17 pm