Uncategorized Protected: Vegging out 30 November 2003

• alinicole posted on November 30, 2003 at 6:50 pm

opposite!

oh, i wish i could be lazy! finals are coming up, and ending up the semester is sounding very stressfull! oy, well i’m glad u had a good weekend…except for the driving test…don’t worry about it, some “testers” are just like that….don’t let it get u down. 🙂
    seeee ya later!

• beverly posted on November 30, 2003 at 7:36 pm

Re: opposite!

Everyone here at Uni is also having exams.. so you’re not alone! G’luck with them, kick some ass 😛

• alinicole posted on December 1, 2003 at 9:07 am

Re: opposite!

thank you!!!!!! 🙂

• alinicole posted on November 30, 2003 at 6:50 pm

opposite!

seeee ya later!

• beverly posted on November 30, 2003 at 7:36 pm

Re: opposite!

• alinicole posted on December 1, 2003 at 9:07 am

Re: opposite!

thank you!!!!!! 🙂

• misawong posted on December 1, 2003 at 12:59 pm

Sorry to hear about your driving test – that’s such a bummer! I love the Shopaholic series very much too and have some other suggestions: I’ve read a few books by Jane Green – “Jemima J” and “Mr Maybe” are good. Also Mariam Keyes is good.

• beverly posted on December 1, 2003 at 3:14 pm

I think I’ve heard of Mariam Keyes, vaguely? I’m going to check out those other books next time I’m in the bookstore – thanks!

• misawong posted on December 1, 2003 at 12:59 pm