Uncategorized Protected: Sick and trickbuch fA?r spielautomaten Shopping (note: NOT “sick of shopping”) 24 August 2003

• babyflite posted on August 24, 2003 at 2:10 am

i can’t believe chris wanted that shampoo! well granted i like the smell of captain cooks casino uitbetalen how grass smells after rain but having hair that smells of it? lol! he’s too cute!

and hey, you better get that eye checked out. it could be an eye infection.

• beverly posted on August 26, 2003 at 3:11 am

*lol* I know! He doesn’t want anything “girly” so he picked the least girly sounding one I guess 😉 We’ll see how it goes..

my eye’s heaps better today, I dunno what happened to it though?? But if it keeps getting better then I guess it’s ok..

• babyflite posted on August 26, 2003 at 10:40 am

could be an eye infection from your contacts or something. i had one earlier this year. just keep off eye makeup till it’s back to normal again. might help to get some eyedrops from the chemist as well.

• minimaleffort posted on August 24, 2003 at 3:37 am

Looking forward to hearing reviews!! Puppies Breath, lol – Chris is a funny.

Feel better already!

• beverly posted on August 26, 2003 at 3:12 am

Hehe I know.. I’ll definitely be writing about it when it comes 😉

Feeling a bit better, totally drugged up on Codral!

• babyflite posted on August 24, 2003 at 2:10 am

i can’t believe chris wanted that shampoo! well granted i like the smell of how grass smells after rain but having hair that smells of it? lol! he’s too cute!

and hey, you better get that eye checked out. it could be an eye infection.

• beverly posted on August 26, 2003 at 3:11 am

• babyflite posted on August 26, 2003 at 10:40 am

• minimaleffort posted on August 24, 2003 at 3:37 am

Looking forward to hearing reviews!! Puppies Breath, lol – Chris is a funny.

Feel better already!

• beverly posted on August 26, 2003 at 3:12 am

Hehe I know.. I’ll definitely be writing about it when it comes 😉

Feeling a bit better, totally drugged up on Codral!

• Anonymous posted on August 24, 2003 at 9:55 pm

Sorry to hear you feel crap.. I’m feeling a bit crappy too today. And the gokkast truc hot shot weather makes it all that much worse.
    That thing you have in your eye is probably a sty (infection in eyelash follicle). It will go away on it’s own in about a week but if you want it to heal faster you can get a prescription for some kind of drops or ointment (although I found they didn’t do that much and you could be just wasting your $$$) but on the other hand it could get much worse if you don’t get it checked out!!

By the way.. you mentioned the medical centre where you worked at was ’boutique’ . Does that mean they don’t do bulk billing?

• beverly posted on August 26, 2003 at 3:18 am

Yeah.. winter sucks :T The thing about a sty is that don’t you see a bump along your lashline? Or maybe it was INSIDE my eyelid so that’s why I didn’t see it..

Yeah the clinic I work at doesn’t do bulk billing/Medicare, it’s not their “thing” I guess!

• Anonymous posted on August 24, 2003 at 9:55 pm

Sorry to hear you feel crap.. I’m feeling a bit crappy too today. And the weather makes it all that much worse.

• beverly posted on August 26, 2003 at 3:18 am

• sporadicity posted on August 25, 2003 at 7:13 pm

Ack. You should NOT have mentioned that site! I’m a fan of unique scents and I’m about to go on a huge shopping spree. Eep.

• beverly posted on August 26, 2003 at 3:52 am

Hehe… Orrrrrrrrderrrrr…….
      The stuff is terrific – great scents, and you MUST get the shampoo and conditioners!

• sporadicity posted on August 25, 2003 at 7:13 pm