Uncategorized Protected: And yet more shopping.. 18 August 2003

• babyflite posted on August 18, 2003 at 8:30 am

ooh i love the fish market too! all the salmon, prawns, fish & chips etc. i’m drooling just thinking about them!

and hey i’m really bad with eating duck/chicken with bones too. that’s why i always ask for breast meat! 🙂 i miss the boneless duck/chicken in singapore….

• beverly posted on August 18, 2003 at 7:24 pm

Mmm.. Prymont is the *best*! I’m hungry now thinking about it 😛

Ugh I got breast meat but it came on bone and still had heaps of bones.. grrrr.

• Anonymous posted on August 18, 2003 at 8:46 am

hey bev, where exactly is the address of the singaporean resturant. other than marketcity, i havent exactly found a GOOD singaporean resturant in sydney!

• beverly posted on August 18, 2003 at 7:22 pm

It’s 152-154 King Street, Newtown. If you walk along the main road with tons and tons of restaurants, you’ll see it, it’s somewhere in the middle 🙂

• minimaleffort posted on August 18, 2003 at 1:25 pm

you homesick singaporean! the food is calling you, you can’t resist….

was the restaurant good? hard pressed to find a decent singaporean/malaysian restaurant in NYC, can you believe that. and i have to ride a 2-hour long train journey for that. pfft.

• beverly posted on August 18, 2003 at 7:22 pm

I know.. I miss SG heaps 🙁 The restaurant was actually pretty good, I really liked the food. Only had 1 dish though, so I gotta go back and suss it out more 😉 There aren’t any SG restaurants here either.. at least I didn’t think so until yesterday!

• babyflite posted on August 18, 2003 at 8:30 am

• beverly posted on August 18, 2003 at 7:24 pm

Mmm.. Prymont is the *best*! I’m hungry now thinking about it 😛

Ugh I got breast meat but it came on bone and still had heaps of bones.. grrrr.

• Anonymous posted on August 18, 2003 at 8:46 am

• beverly posted on August 18, 2003 at 7:22 pm

• squeakyfish posted on August 18, 2003 at 8:25 pm

ooooooo

hehe underwear shopping is so fun, they’re all so pretty (except granny ones) and it’s bloody addictive… last time I went on a mini spree and spent a bit over NZ$300 on them and thats a hell of a lot for me cos I’m a just a poor student with an increasing student debt… but anyways you feel so pretty on the inside though… you can have a terrible day and think… who cares, i’ve got pretty underwear on so nye nye nye… 🙂

• beverly posted on August 18, 2003 at 10:25 pm

Re: ooooooo

I feel exactly the same way! If you’re wearing pretty underwear, you just FEEL heaps better.. hard to explain but you probably know what I mean. Just wish it wasn’t so expensive :X

• minimaleffort posted on August 18, 2003 at 1:25 pm

you homesick singaporean! the food is calling you, you can’t resist….

• beverly posted on August 18, 2003 at 7:22 pm