Uncategorized Protected: FREEDOM 4 July 2003

• ex_kumi259 posted on July 4, 2003 at 3:40 pm

I loove Charlie’s Angels II.. but I totally know what you mean about how it was enhanced. I heard on the radio that they completely re-did Cameron Diaz’s eyes in EVERY SINGLE SHOT so that they were “more blue”. This explains why her eyes look almost alien-like in certain scenes.

All in all, though.. I liked that movie much better than Legally Blonde II. Reese got to wear the cutest outfits, though. I want all of the purses she carries in this one. 🙂

• beverly posted on July 4, 2003 at 10:28 pm

Hah, so they really DID enhance.. and yeah, she did look odd – even Chris noticed that something was ‘off’ and he never notices stuff! Man I want to see Legally Blonde so badly, but it doesn’t come out ’till next month :((

• ex_kumi259 posted on July 4, 2003 at 11:25 pm

Seriously, check out the purses that she carries in that film. I was drooling over all of them.

• beverly posted on July 5, 2003 at 6:57 am

Ohh you bet your booty I will! I’m going to try and download the movie online, hehehe.. I can’t wait for it to get here ‘cos it’ll be a whole month :T

Btw, off topic, but do you know a girl called Riani in JIS? It’s really weird but she’s tracked down Chris and sent emails to the Jarkarta embassy and all that just trying to find him :O

• ex_kumi259 posted on July 4, 2003 at 3:40 pm

• beverly posted on July 4, 2003 at 10:28 pm

• ex_kumi259 posted on July 4, 2003 at 11:25 pm

• beverly posted on July 5, 2003 at 6:57 am

• beverly posted on July 5, 2003 at 6:57 am

• ex_kumi259 posted on July 4, 2003 at 11:25 pm

• beverly posted on July 4, 2003 at 10:28 pm

• ex_kumi259 posted on July 4, 2003 at 3:40 pm

• minimaleffort posted on July 5, 2003 at 12:04 am

Congratulations! Now you may breathe again…

• minimaleffort posted on July 5, 2003 at 12:04 am

Congratulations! Now you may breathe again…

• minimaleffort posted on July 5, 2003 at 12:04 am

Congratulations! Now you may breathe again…