Uncategorized Protected: Telemarketing 28 June 2003

• valencianna posted on June 29, 2003 at 11:35 pm

my husband thinks the dont call law is dumb because it cannot be inforced very well. I used to be a caller and a lot of people told me to add them to the dont call list and the place i worked at didnt even have a list.

• beverly posted on June 30, 2003 at 8:18 pm

*lol* that’s really dodgy, did you just say “Sure, I’ll add you to the don’t call list” or something?
      This is weird, but I’ve NEVER been called by a telemarketer *ever*, and just this morning I got a call, after I made that post! Co-incidental much?

• valencianna posted on July 1, 2003 at 9:44 am

yeah i just lied, thats what my supervisor asked me to do.

• valencianna posted on June 29, 2003 at 11:35 pm

• beverly posted on June 30, 2003 at 8:18 pm

• valencianna posted on July 1, 2003 at 9:44 am

yeah i just lied, thats what my supervisor asked me to do.

• valencianna posted on July 1, 2003 at 9:44 am

yeah i just lied, thats what my supervisor asked me to do.

• beverly posted on June 30, 2003 at 8:18 pm