Uncategorized Protected: Girls Day Out 7 June 2003

• jesuisariel posted on June 6, 2003 at 7:53 am

Miranda shopping centre is HUGE! It’s in the south of Sydney and the shopping centre is the second biggest Westfield in Sydney. I think it takes about an hour to get there by car. Enjoy yourself there 🙂

• beverly posted on June 7, 2003 at 4:04 am

we went there today and you’re right, i’ts massive! Took only 40mins though so it wasn’t too bad 🙂

• jesuisariel posted on June 7, 2003 at 5:56 am

Hehe..I hope you enjoyed the visit there 🙂

• jesuisariel posted on June 6, 2003 at 7:53 am

• beverly posted on June 7, 2003 at 4:04 am

• jesuisariel posted on June 7, 2003 at 5:56 am

Hehe..I hope you enjoyed the visit there 🙂

• Anonymous posted on June 6, 2003 at 5:56 pm

Am now on the north side and think about going there again one day, but Chatswood’s pretty good!

• beverly posted on June 7, 2003 at 4:13 am

Re: I lived in the Sutherland Shire for most of my life & Miranda was a great place to shop!

Eh never heard of Sutherland Shire but I assume it’s near MIranda 😛 The place was great! A change from Chatswood ‘cos I’ve already been there, but I like Chatswood too..

• Anonymous posted on June 7, 2003 at 6:02 pm

Re: I lived in the Sutherland Shire …

Yup, Miranda is part of “The Shire” … reminds me of Lord of the Rings!

• shes_got_style posted on June 6, 2003 at 8:43 pm

Sounds like fun babe!!!!!! 🙂 Girls nights are the best 🙂

• m1nx posted on June 6, 2003 at 9:34 pm

the shire! the shire!

bahaha- oh man. I laughed out loud when I read that, !!! because until I went to the school I went to now, I’d never even heard of “The Shire” (aka to normal people, Sutherland Shire), where Miranda is situated 😉 unfortunately, naive little blabber-mouth me had to say that out loud; which was received with looks of true horror& consequent attacks. !!!! I almost died. hahaha. oops?! anyhoo- yes, it’s pretty big, lots of shops= lots of shopping! hope you have fun 😉

• Anonymous posted on June 6, 2003 at 5:56 pm

• beverly posted on June 7, 2003 at 4:13 am

• Anonymous posted on June 7, 2003 at 6:02 pm

Re: I lived in the Sutherland Shire …

Yup, Miranda is part of “The Shire” … reminds me of Lord of the Rings!

• shes_got_style posted on June 6, 2003 at 8:43 pm