Uncategorized Protected: AI 20 April 2003

• hartziggity posted on April 20, 2003 at 12:15 am

What a CROCK!!!! Is there anything you can do to possibly get it changed? Maybe you can discuss it with the teacher and/or dean. After all, that loss of a determining point came about based upon the teacher’s opinion of your comments rather than their validity.

• beverly posted on April 20, 2003 at 8:27 am

I think I may ask the lecturer about it (tutors mark our assignments).. it’s so weird because I know we’re marked on Style, but that’s just to put in proper comments (ie. they make sense) and put tabs in properly and make the program readable. But if one of my comments was longer than 1 line, I don’t see why I get a mark taken off?! Plus style is out of 4 marks so 1 mark taken off works out to quite a bit. Grrrrrr.

• Anonymous posted on April 20, 2003 at 6:20 am

!!! How can a comment be too long? You must have been mighty wordy there. Usually they’re complaining that the comments aren’t long enough!

• beverly posted on April 20, 2003 at 8:22 am

Well my comment about a function I made was longer than a line (ie, it was 1.5 lines) and he said it didn’t look good. How ridiculous is that/!

• hartziggity posted on April 20, 2003 at 12:15 am

• beverly posted on April 20, 2003 at 8:27 am

• Anonymous posted on April 20, 2003 at 6:20 am

• beverly posted on April 20, 2003 at 8:22 am

• funkybrewsta posted on April 20, 2003 at 3:11 pm

What’s a distinction mark? Is that just the passing mark like an American equivilent of a D (65%-70% correct), C (71-79), B (80-89) or an A (90 and up)?

• Anonymous posted on April 20, 2003 at 9:38 pm

In Australian Universitites It is High Distinction (HD) 85-100
      Distinction (D) 75-85
      Credit (CR) 65-75
      Pass (P) 50-65

• funkybrewsta posted on April 20, 2003 at 3:11 pm

• Anonymous posted on April 20, 2003 at 9:38 pm

In Australian Universitites It is High Distinction (HD) 85-100
      Distinction (D) 75-85
      Credit (CR) 65-75
      Pass (P) 50-65

• Anonymous posted on April 24, 2003 at 7:11 am

ughh havent got my mark back yet =)

• beverly posted on April 25, 2003 at 4:41 am

Cool you’re in AI too? I got my mark through classrun -collect ass1 or something like that…

Btw, have you done ass2, the Prolog one? I can’t get the 3rd question out, it’s driving me nuts!!!

• Anonymous posted on April 24, 2003 at 7:11 am

ughh havent got my mark back yet =)

• beverly posted on April 25, 2003 at 4:41 am