Uncategorized Protected: ASP 24 February 2003

• rfalvey posted on February 23, 2003 at 4:08 pm

Hi there

I don’t anything about web programming, so can’t really help you there. I’m just
    new to Live journal, looking around for friends. Well I am a typical male and probably
    can see better than I can think. You look cantonese?

• beverly posted on February 23, 2003 at 4:58 pm

Re: Hi there

Welcome to LJ – it’s an addictive thing 🙂 And nah, I’m not cantonese, my dialect is actually Teochew. Close though!

• rfalvey posted on February 23, 2003 at 5:17 pm

Re: Hi there

hmmm I’ve never heard of Teochew before, but I know that
        there are a few different dialects, other than cantonese
        and mandorin. I have much to learn.

• mypsyche posted on February 23, 2003 at 10:31 pm

Hey Beverly, am not a genius with computers but have been doing some reading up on ASP and what not.
    Hope this link will help a little…

Gd luck with ur choices!! 🙂

• rfalvey posted on February 23, 2003 at 4:08 pm

Hi there

can see better than I can think. You look cantonese?

• beverly posted on February 23, 2003 at 4:58 pm

Re: Hi there

• rfalvey posted on February 23, 2003 at 5:17 pm

Re: Hi there

hmmm I’ve never heard of Teochew before, but I know that
        there are a few different dialects, other than cantonese
        and mandorin. I have much to learn.

• mypsyche posted on February 23, 2003 at 10:31 pm

Hope this link will help a little…

Gd luck with ur choices!! 🙂