Uncategorized Protected: Security hazard, anyone? 31 January 2003

• valencianna posted on January 30, 2003 at 8:54 pm

“When the power goes, all the main doors lock shut and so do the gates.”

How scary!!

• beverly posted on February 1, 2003 at 4:43 am

no kidding.. as long as there’s no bomb scare or fire, it’s ok i suppose..

• valencianna posted on January 30, 2003 at 8:54 pm

“When the power goes, all the main doors lock shut and so do the gates.”

How scary!!

• beverly posted on February 1, 2003 at 4:43 am

no kidding.. as long as there’s no bomb scare or fire, it’s ok i suppose..

• Anonymous posted on February 2, 2003 at 4:06 pm

ready to de-stress?

I understand the stress.
    Buildings are meant to house people not make them worry.

When you are ready to de-stress: check out http://www.Juzze.com (for S’pore women by S’pore women!)

• Anonymous posted on February 2, 2003 at 4:06 pm

ready to de-stress?

I understand the stress.
    Buildings are meant to house people not make them worry.

• ajc3 posted on February 8, 2003 at 9:34 pm

APC anyone

do they not use power backups to save the data that would be lost????

• beverly posted on February 9, 2003 at 3:01 pm

Re: APC anyone

They do, but it’s WAY too much of a hassle for me to go to tech support to do it, because I didn’t lose that much. I’m a real fiend for saving every few mins cos I’ve had computers crash on me before and lost whole assignments :T

• ajc3 posted on February 8, 2003 at 9:34 pm

APC anyone

do they not use power backups to save the data that would be lost????

• beverly posted on February 9, 2003 at 3:01 pm