Uncategorized Protected: Grrrr 24 January 2003

• mellowdee posted on January 23, 2003 at 9:27 pm

It was like that for me too Beverly. But some of my comments actually ended up going through. I think things are better now.

• winterswitchery posted on January 23, 2003 at 9:29 pm

I think it’s LJ, I’ve been experiencing the same errors.

• ajc3 posted on January 23, 2003 at 10:02 pm

sometimes

it causes me a lot of waiting time, but then agan they have a pretty hrfty load on their servers.
    by the way, have you ever heard of this woman

yonder in Australia..?

• beverly posted on January 24, 2003 at 2:16 am

Re: sometimes

their server was pretty good for the past few weeks.. but yesterday and today have just been pretty bad. but it seems a lot better now, yay!

Never even heard of that woman.. all we really studied was Ned Kelly 😉

• ajc3 posted on January 24, 2003 at 8:27 pm

Re: sometimes

so, the male imperative is imposed in Australia as well…?
        I guess the penis rules for pop and education culture….!

• mellowdee posted on January 23, 2003 at 9:27 pm

• winterswitchery posted on January 23, 2003 at 9:29 pm

I think it’s LJ, I’ve been experiencing the same errors.

• ajc3 posted on January 23, 2003 at 10:02 pm

sometimes

by the way, have you ever heard of this woman

yonder in Australia..?

• beverly posted on January 24, 2003 at 2:16 am

Re: sometimes

Never even heard of that woman.. all we really studied was Ned Kelly 😉

• ajc3 posted on January 24, 2003 at 8:27 pm

Re: sometimes

so, the male imperative is imposed in Australia as well…?
        I guess the penis rules for pop and education culture….!