Uncategorized Protected: Shopping 7 December 2002

• Anonymous posted on December 7, 2002 at 5:25 am

Hi Bev… Someone’s setting up home? LOL.
    How about some seasonings and stock cubes. From my small tiny experience with Western cooking, most of the recipes would add chicken stock/vegetable stocks. So it’ll be more convinient if you could get it in cube form. And how abt. some soup cans/powdered ones for those days when you just don’t wanna cook anything?
    HTHS:)
    Shree

• beverly posted on December 8, 2002 at 6:24 pm

Ooooh of course, I’d need stock and seasoning stuff! ANd I’m definitely going to get canned and instant food for those lazy days.. going grocery shopping with Chris after work – yay 🙂

• yeeba posted on December 7, 2002 at 7:57 am

Link for masterfood, I think they’re preety good 🙂

• beverly posted on December 8, 2002 at 6:34 pm

Oh man, that’s fantastic. I just set up my account and added my faves.. thanks for that!

• jillianbee posted on December 7, 2002 at 9:19 am

i like allrecipes.com

• beverly posted on December 8, 2002 at 6:38 pm

My mum suggested that one too! They have SO many recipes though.. *whew*

• jillianbee posted on December 8, 2002 at 7:28 pm

But you can search by ingredients so it makes it a lot easier..say you want something with cheese and chicken, you can find stuff! hehe 🙂

• Anonymous posted on December 7, 2002 at 5:25 am

Hi Bev… Someone’s setting up home? LOL.
    HTHS:)
    Shree

• beverly posted on December 8, 2002 at 6:24 pm

• yeeba posted on December 7, 2002 at 7:57 am

Link for masterfood, I think they’re preety good 🙂

• beverly posted on December 8, 2002 at 6:34 pm

• jillianbee posted on December 7, 2002 at 9:19 am

i like allrecipes.com

• beverly posted on December 8, 2002 at 6:38 pm

My mum suggested that one too! They have SO many recipes though.. *whew*

• jillianbee posted on December 8, 2002 at 7:28 pm

• fuzzi_sparkler posted on December 8, 2002 at 6:57 am

i dunno whether these are complicated..but i’m sure they are nice

only thing i’ve tried from them is crepes bascially cos i can’t and hate to cook.

• beverly posted on December 8, 2002 at 7:11 pm

I’m at World of Food atm.. they have some yummy stuff!!

• fuzzi_sparkler posted on December 8, 2002 at 6:57 am

i dunno whether these are complicated..but i’m sure they are nice

• beverly posted on December 8, 2002 at 7:11 pm

I’m at World of Food atm.. they have some yummy stuff!!